help!!!! - Love and Romance

Sa****

Posted

Im in a relationship that I feel I am always doing something wrong I never feel Im good enough. I need some advice what should I do. Im living in a state of confusion at the moment I love my girlfriend very much but am not sure whether this "relationship" we are in is healthy....????

Posted

follow your heart. it will adventually lead you in the right direction. it may get broken but whether things are to work out or not that will be determined on how much love is in the relationship. talk to her tell her how you feel and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would say talk to her about what you are feeling. If she does not know how is she suppose to fix things. communication is the way to go

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Tell her what's going on in your head. You don't want all of those feelings piling up.

Posted

dont u just hate those kind of relationships? ive been there done that. no one has the right to make u feel as if its all u do dats wrong. i say talk to her. if it doesnt work, cut ur losses and move on. i know that sounds blunt and unsensitive but its the best move. y wold u like to spend the rest of ur time on something that cant be fixed?

Posted

I agree wholeheartedly but most with with allison. Have u ever thought that she might be insecure about herself or something else else might be bothering her & she's taking it out on u, it might not even be u at all. But if u dontb talk 2 heryoull neva know. I used 2 think It was me, but it was them..... cheating..... lying.....physically & mental ***. Be careful but just talk if u don't get what u need, start walking.....OUT

Posted

I sure hope by now you've already talk to your girl, cause that is clearly not healthy at all. Whateva the situation may be you gotta talk it out or it will come out in stupid little arguments over small stuff leading up to a volcanic eruption of emotional overflow destroying everything in the masses of anger, confusion, guilt and chaos! Your in the red zone with this relationship. Danger, Danger!