Brave-Heart

THESE HAVE TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED!!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

You really believe what you are writing? And you post at a gay site? Why are you here?

Posted

No one is asking you to conform BUT don't insult other gays--I don't want to get married but I would NEVER say other gays shouldn't--and are you saying NO ONE should adopt? Because I have seen the pain that causes kids when they have a mother and a dad--and I have seen the pain of children who haven't had any parents--we worked hard for these rights in the USA so if YOU don't believe in gay marriage don't say "gay marriage shouldn't happen"--and don't 'sneer' at all the folks in Australia that fought so you could have a site like this to come to.
And for someone who claims to be asexual and in a relationship why are you negating anyone else's sexuality or relationship???

Posted

yes kids pain...we shouldnt increase the possibility of that happening,im gay you ----,,,i dont agree that gay marraige should be legalised,im allowed to say that cause its my opinion...iv given up gay sex cause its not right,maybe calibate is a better word...marraige should be sacred to m/f...but if gays want to marry then thats their business,there are alot of fellow gays out there who are against gay marraige and good for them for sticking to their guns,nothing wrong with loving eachother but marraige is something we have just decided to invade for our own gains and own satisfaction...i was born gay and i know i can either go down that path or stop and live a good life..i choose the later,thats just my opinion....enough said.

Posted

"i was born gay and i know i can either go down that path or stop and live a good life" That is sad to read--I am gay, have been gay for 77 years and have lead a good life.
I said I do not want to get married--that is not my style--but why should I fight against or deny my friends AJ and Ray from getting married after they have lived together for 15 years--they love each other and don't NEED to get married to prove that but they want to--and they will August 1 and it will be a joyous time
" just decided to invade for our own gains and own satisfaction." And what about for equality? Are we less than nongays? I don't think so. Yes there are many financial gains in getting married but there is also a lot of safety for a couple. And what are we 'invading'?

I am sorry you are so sad with your life.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

its amazing how other people would like to run your life and others when they can,t run their own

Posted

And what is that suppose to mean? If it is referring to me I have had and have a very happy life with many friends over the years--I never tell anyone else how to live their lives but I do feel bad when they seem to have so many problems BUT getting back to the original discussion I would never tell anyone to get or not to get married--that is something they have to decide not someone else or a government to decide for them.
I am glad the path has been opened to gay people in the USA to get married.
From what you say I think--this is MY feeling--that you aren't happy being who you are so you are denying it and, to me, that is sad.

I hope you find a good life--being gay, nongay, asexual or whatever--as long as YOUR life is your choice.

Posted

What is your definition of the 'sanctuary of marriage'---to have children? Does that mean if a woman can't bear children or a man doesn't have the right sperm or a man and woman who get married don't want children does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to get married. Do you mean 'sanctuary' of marriage means women being sold to men as brides? Or in the early days of the church priests getting married to acquire the money and land of the woman? What are gay people 'invading' when they get married?
Human race has gone down the wrong path? Is it the same if 2 females get married? (You only said guys) Does a man and woman having a gay child (because that is where we come from you know) going down the wrong path?

"its not pure and natural" do you really hate yourself that much? Hate gay people that much? If you think we have gone down the wrong path why are you here---I mean at gays.com You, obviously, are lying when you write "im very happy thanks" and what is 'love' between 2 people without sex.

I am sorry you are so sad, so unhappy with your life and feel you have to put gays down to accept it in yourself--I don't know how you will but have a good life.

Posted

Hayden have a good life---if you can--but don't put other people down, like gays, to justify it.

"our asses are for exspelling waste..get it?" You really have that kind of talk down pat don't you?? Gay sex is not just about anal sex--which many gays don't do--it is about love which you don't feel for them. Get it?

Being so anti-gay I really don't understand why you are posting at a gay forum and passing your negativity out to gay people. " i know gay sex is wrong"--you are wrong.

Bye.---Get it? LOL

Posted

So Monsieur Ford, what's your beef with Marriage Equality? What is this "sanctuary of marriage" you're profusely prideful of? Don't we mean "sanctity of marriage"? Even then, what "sanctity" are you trying to convey? Have we talked to "everyone" and got their consent to be included in this "we" business? Have consciously included all of what Martin included among what other organizations call "traditional marriage"? Think "we" can deduce that your "we" is just a bunch of "cardboard cut-outs", right? This is all about you and your opinion, so why try to be bigger than you are when "we" all know it's about your beliefs?

And what is with this unfounded conclusion that the human race has "gone done the wrong path"; because we're fighting for marriage equality? What's wrong with fighting for equal rights as every human being? And if there are other "areas" you think we're doing wrong, why have you not listed them? Why bother disclaiming when it's obvious you intend to provoke?

"Twenty years ago, gays weren't talking about marriage"? (Major FACE PALM*) Evidently, this is a brat who never learned beyond his birth (except the "good" book). lf i were you, l'd actually open up a book/credited website about gay history and quote/unquote, READ! You want to know why? You want to better yourself than what you wrote today? Yours to take advantage of to start inferring rather than simply call it an "opinion". To me, it is an important obligation for every homosexual to learn of the struggles and efforts of the pass generations had to go through to get to where we are. This isn't about sticking it to the religious folks as you're led to believe; it's about love and equality not just for the gays, but for every human being.

You say you don't hate yourself, but it sure shows you're pretty envious. A person who truly loves themselves has no need shout it to the world. No aspect of themselves they can't love. No need to deny people rights because mommy and daddy told you as a wee lad you can't marry your boy best friend.

Does excluding/denying people's equal rights somehow make you feel better about yourself under this delusion that there are groups of people you can place under your feet at your convenience? Just because you grew up being told to segregate certain people doesn't warrant you to continue that same chain. "Hate" can mean different things, but it's a behavior that's taught, but so is love and compassion, don't you and l agree? Which do you think is important? Rationalize with tradition all you want, but some of those are irrelevant relics. lsn't it about time you get you head out of your ass and start asking questions and help promote love and acceptance rather than hate and separation? The world doesn't need another sheep.

How l act and present myself to the world influence people. l can't change people just because l tell them to just like an "opinion with no backbone", but if i can get people to open their eyes a bit, then it makes it worthwhile. lts their decision in the end to make a change for themselves or stay stagnant as they are.

P.S. There's also a lot of contradiction in your words. And you're right it doesn't take a genius to "work-out that (gay sex) is not pure and natural; takes very ignorant person with a PHD in Oblivious Studies to make such a conclusion. No one with any smarts would come-up such an answer without any facts to back it up;
Hope you and your boyfriend are on the same page in your relationship. l'm all for love even without " the gay sex", but the way you talked about him sounded like an afterthought. What makes it okay to bash on marriage equality just because you're gay with a boyfriend?

Oh, lol. lf you want to prove that gay sex isn't natural, then i suggest you work on fixing the 1500+ species of animals and invertebrates who participate in same-gender sex.....starting with our very own "gay sharks". Or--or--hear me out. Fix the only species who thinks it's unnatural.

Posted

Jules an excellent response but I don't think it will get through to him because he is one of "The Boys In The Band" where at the end the main character says "If only we (gays) didn't hate ourselves so much!" That was back in the 60s where I think Hayden is stuck--he is a gay man who hates gays and himself and, to me, that is sad. It sounds like he has been very hurt by his parents--that is assuming he is gay!!!---enough so that he doesn't see the hate he is spewing.

Posted

"i cant see where iv wrote anything that spells hate??" Everything you write is anti-gay and you don't see that as hate?

Obviously you are VERY young---and have a lot to learn about life.--whoever hurt you did a good job (Your parents? That's what I gather from what you say but I don't know.)

"...my gay freinds know i love them..." Your nongay friends don't?

I'm sorry Hayden--you are young, sad and angry--a lethal combination--I hope you learn more about life and people so you can find love and happiness ----and forgive those who have hurt you so much.
Have a good life and I hope you learn something from ALL your gay friends.

Posted

Change is relative to time. Everyone has the capacity to change. Every once in a while we gotta pick up a hammer and shatter out own aspect of reality, look at the pieces, pick-up what's important, and learn to adapt. Otherwise you end up a stagnant pool of water that might end up stinkin' something fierce.

Still no matter how foul the water may be; a small pebble is still able to make ripples on the surface. Sometimes, someone has to throw a huge enough rock to make waves to shake people awake. To see, not look; to understand, not judge; to accept, not tolerate.

if you'd like to indulge yourselves, go to the link below. Might be an eye opener for the few who's willing to understand this perspective.

http://files.meetup.com/1421291/22-Wrong%20Beliefs%20Cause%20Disasters.pdf

Posted

Jukes, are you saying I can change from being homosexual to beign heterosexual? I don't mean being celebite and I don't mean having sex with a woman--that is not a change.
I haven't read the link yet--will later--but from what you wrote I have to disagree with you completely.
I have always accepted people, not tolerated, those different then me whether they think like me politically, emotionally, physically but throw as big a rock as you want and I won't change being gay. :And it has nothign with teaching an old dog new tricks! O)
Okay, now let me go read the article and, amybe, comment again.

Posted

"that is, from what people believe about
God and how God’s teachings are interpreted and applied. In
societies where belief in God is not mentioned in the common
doctrine, there are agreed-upon principles about life and its
purpose from which laws are derived."
I do not question the beliefs of other people when different than mine--it is THIER belief not but but that does not mean I have to agree with them--even if they don't have any beliefs that does not mean I have to agree with their principles or morals or such.
I grew up in a time (1940s) where very, very few people believed in my beliefs , principles or morals--many still don't (even other gay people) but they will not change me and I will not chnage for them--I have worked to stand up for myself and who I am.
I understand the perspective you are bringing forth but I don't accept them-- for me. :O)

Posted

Dude take a chillpill. Now when did i mention about changing sexual orientation, because i sure would like to know? Go ahead and have your opinion, just don't go around misinterpreting others. You sure don't give people the benefit of the doubt, and jump to conclusions that suit you, doncha? You do know the concept of "looking but not seeing", right?

From the way you respond it it always feels like you feel to be in confrontation with someone to validate yourself. The 1940's may have been a different time for gays and that's how you went about your life, but what about the 60's so forth and this generation? Have you been living in the 1940's this whole time?

And again, who are these gays who don't share your principles and morals? What have you done to get them to listen? Being stubborn doesn't always get you answers. Yielding, being open, and asking the right questions do, or is that too much of a stress out of your bubble?

Posted

WOW! What the heck set you off Jules??? It was just MY reaction to a link you suggested we read--so I did.
Let's get one thing 'straight'--I was marching, signing petitions, going to jail in the 1960s and 70s and 80s so you could rant at me--I protested the high price of drugs for AIDS patients--what have you done for the Gay movement? Do I really deserve a bashing from you because I wrote how I, ME, MYSELF felt--sorry I don't believe what/how you believe--I don't/didn't put YOU down for your beliefs so why attack me for mine?
Talk about taking a chill pill--you need a couple.

Posted

Hahahaha...".misinterpretating others"..yes..seems to be the thing on here when we speak from ourselfs.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

it,s always good to have debates and have different views some ones you agree and some you don,t

Posted

yea ,,this guy jules seems tolike attacking individuals though and he sounds like a smart ass..oops..i must of caught his habit,lol.

Posted

Hayden, I just think Jules looks at life through a religious lens--he did attack without a need to but that is the privilege of the young--also reading type it is hard to know what exactly is meant.
Nothing wronmg with a smart ass--better than a dumb ass! LOL

Posted

True that.

Lewis_White
Posted

LOL. Lets not start WWIII. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion weather it be negative or positive. We as a whole have a shot to get married in the USA. Other countries have shown their love and support even in the most dictatorship countries.

Posted

Lewis that is not a war--a little skirmish--doesn't mean a thing--and don't forget there are WHOLE countries that allow same sex marriage--we are making little steps but we will get there.:O)

Lewis_White
Posted

That's what I said Martin.