Connor_May_63662

Kim K. and Kanye West baby name?! - Gay Guys! <3

Connor_May_63662
Posted

Kim K and Kanye W come up with North West as the baby name. I really do hope that's a joke. This baby has to deal with an ignorant clothing label valleygirl of a mother and an arrogant motherfucker of a father. If this was me, I would move out of the country, change my name, change everything about me and forget all those people. Click here to watch my video on this. I think I overreact to this a lil bit, Idk, you tell me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1dL_Z2C1Pw

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I know! I couldn't believe it! They had said Nori for short. But look at it this way, you be like "hey North can you get me a bottled water?" Like that just sounds stupid. Like they did a poll and 92% of the people hated the name. On the scale of millions, like 920,000 people hate it out of every 1,000,000. That is just embarrassing to be named north. Just like Michael Jackson with blanket, and then Blue Ivy. Do these celebs really think about their kid when they come up with these names? But for Kim's girl's name, they did say they were thinking about a directional name, so I dunno if they're serious or not, I hope not.

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

Don't worry. Their child will have so much money that won't even think about his name. If you really need to worry about someone, worry about me. It's okay.

Connor_May_63662
Posted

Actually Reese, I think that Blue Ivy is a nice name. Blanket is just strange, lol. And North is just stupid. Martin, I just got a little fed up with those people. Haha.

Posted

Connor, But you are writing about so how fed up can you be !?!?!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

crazy people have crazy names but whom am i to say their rich