Alexzander_Iseaha_Shelton

Bored in Santa Monica - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm in Santa Monica, California for a few weeks and I've been pretty bored. Anyone wanna hang out?

Posted

Bored in Santa Monica???? That sounds impossible!! Granted I lived there in the 50s (don't get wise--that's 1950s!!! LOL) and there was so much to do and see, especially at Muscle Beach!! It couldn't have changed that much!!
Get out there!!! Enjoy!!

Posted

I'm not much of an outdoors person. And I've kind of run out of things to do alone :\ so I was hoping I could hang out with someone. (Them coming out here to hang out preferably)

Posted

I'm sure you won't have any problems--just have patience--doesn't Santa Monica have a Gay Pride center where you can meet people?

Posted

I don't know. I wouldn't really feel comfortable meeting people like that anyway.

Posted

Why not? It is a safe environment. They have group discussions, guest speakers-- they always need volunteers which would be good for you to get involved in.

Posted

I'm only in cali for a few more weeks. I want to hang out, not work or go to group discussions.

Posted

They also have dances, dinners, exercise, ---you claim to be bored but you don't want to take any suggestions--what do you want? And how do you expect to get it if you won't get out?

Posted

They also have dances, dinners, exercise, ---you claim to be bored but you don't want to take any suggestions--what do you want? And how do you expect to get it if you won't get out?