Ashley_Oneill

Introduction - The Rainbow Lounge

Ashley_Oneill
Posted

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself being that I am new to this site. I work alot of hours, and am often wrapped up with school, or new clients so I don't get the chance to socialize as much as I would like to. I am looking for friendship, support, text buddies, just someone to engage in interesting conversations with, or to laugh with, or even just to talk about nothing! If you are interested in any or all of these things, feel free to say hi!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Ashley and welcome to the site and the group..I know you will meet lots of friends on here...Enjoy and don't forget about or live chat room and check out the other groups that might peck your interest...

Katherine_E_Cundiff
Posted

Hi

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Ashley :-)
Sure this is a great friendly site you will find what your looking for here!
Have fun in the mean time
Marcus

Flash632
Posted

Hi Ashley, welcome to Gay.com. For the most part we all on this cite get along pretty well. I'd be glad to discuss with you most anything on your mind or as you say 'nothing' at all too. Patrick

Ashley_Oneill
Posted

Thank you everyone for all of your comments. I look forward to chatting w. All of you!

A.T_Kiani
Posted

Hey Ashley,
welcome to here,
Im Shane,I'd like to make friends like you too,also I agree about what you said, conversations,talking about nothing or anything good or crazy
and ,if you like this way, so explain yourself(anything you want).