Hey I just dont get it...:( - Love and Romance

Posted

Hey there im 22 from toronto its nice to meet you all...well iv bin looking terying to finde the rite girl...thoe it seems alot more tuff then I thot...cus I always endup falling for thoes who huert me and cheat on me in the end....im kinde and sweet and wud do what I can to make that speshul somone happy and loved so I just dont get it...wundring if enyone elts feels the some as I do..

Posted

yes and its common but its not just in gay relationships that seems to just be common in this day and age

Posted

yeah and its sad to...I wish to finde that speshul somone soon and iv bin on uthere dateing sites but thay where not good I had no luck.....mybe somone on here can help me finde somone....but who nows....

Posted

I'm exactly like you. I like to think that I'm waiting for a reason. That girl is out there somewhere and I'll find her eventually. (:

Posted

rilly well I wish you luck I hope you finde the girl of your dreams.

Posted

it will happen and when it does u will know. They will acept u for u and not try to change u for whom dey wld like u to b. u shld and will acept dem but to give love u must love urslf first and know that u will find ur soul mate . i must say to know what it's like to love and b love @ d same time is a beautiful thing