what do u look for in your perfect Boyfriend/Girlfriend?? - Love and Romance

Cl****

Posted

At least u can do that. I've laughed at so many inappropriate moments @.@ O try to make a serious face at the mirror and I burst out laughing. my "serious" face looks so foreign on me. I'll eventually have to master the art of "seriousness"

Posted

my perfect partner is not perfect. perfection is know that perfection doesnt exist

Posted

they say if you put a mirror in a babies crib or bassinet it helps build esteem early in life. Both my kids by what the school psychologist told me when we were going through a bad divorce, said they have excellent social skills and wonder if it is from using those mirrors. They understand how society works at a young age it has nothing to do if your social or not.

• 1 month later...
Posted

My perfect gf would be nothing close to perfect I love waking up to her with no makeup in one of my tshirts smiling that same old crooked smile after I kiss her morning breath and all she has to be patience because with me she going to need it she must have a sense of humor because laughter is good for the soul she has to be open to try new things because I am adventurous she would probably be clumsy because I would love picking her up when she falls intelligent because she I love to talk about various topics she has to be understanding knows what to say when I need to hear it she has to love me for everything I am and everything I am not

Posted

Easy some one who will put up with me and love me for it. I know hitting the snooze button half a dozen times is really annoyin but i can't help it.

In return i love em bk. It ain't much but its all i got.
But for her it would be enough.

Not very detailed i know but its whats on the inside that counts.

Posted

One simple word.."everything"..if possible..hehe

Posted

there is nothing as perfect gf ..... lolz .... for me, i am simple person .. i love my partner to share her feeling with me .. happy or not happy as i dislike guessing game. Some people love to bottle up their feelings and do not know how to share out.

I used to have one ex-gf that can do that and we both sooo compatible, till we dun have to speak to each other also can sense what we want to do. It's the feeling that words is not required. We just love to talk from morning to night on any subjects.... and we can do silly things together ... but alas, we broke off cause her family cannot accept her as gay. She had to choose her family over me.

After that ex-gf, i can hardly find any girls that can share their thoughts with me as openly as i wished ... and trust me, it is hard to find someone that can share your thoughts openly ......