what do u look for in your perfect Boyfriend/Girlfriend?? - Love and Romance

Cl****

Posted

The one thing i love is someone that can make me laugh and who dosent take life to seriously : ) life throws what it wants at u when it wants to, u have to deal with when happens................................If u dont have a smile on your face then ur doing something wrong.........................lifes way to short to SMILE : ) xxxx

Posted

Honestly, i don't believe there's someone as such as "perfect" bf/gf... But i understand your wanting of someone perfect as your partner.. And i must agree, good humor is one good trait to look at... Having someone that able to lighten up ur darkest days might be sweetest thing to have in a relationship.. And for my part of answer to ur discussion, i would want someone intellectual for i always enjoy good conversation...Someone that has good judgment towards life, and able to live it with all joy in her heart eventhough life's not being fair all the time..(feels like I've been describing someone here..lol )

Posted

Be honest. The perfect girl don't lie.

Posted

I do like that "Perfect girls dont lie" xxxxx

Posted

the perfect mgirls that I know do lie, they lie down and thats all I need lol

Posted

you cant look for perfection....its just whos perfect for you and i dont think most ppl even know before they meet the perfect one....

Posted

I agree with Tina. If you are looking for a perfect girl or boy, then you will be let down a lot. No one is perfect. We all have our flaws. We are all a little messed up in our own ways. Everyone's idea of perfect differs. We all may strive for perfection, we all may want perfection in our mate, but the perfect person for you will not be perfect. They too will have flaws. Live, learn and love.

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

Everyone is rite. everyone does hav flaws. But what matters is if you can find someone with flaws and still think they are perfect. Flaws makes us all human. if u luv someone you will except them and think those flaws are cute.

Posted

Your funny Carla. I think a perfect relationship is having the utmost honesty without hurting each other and a good sense of humor through all the trials and tribulations of life. A person does not have to be beautiful, or the perfect shape. What matters is they are there for you. Now some of us have addictions but as long as they do not hurt your health or you can try to improve your self then it makes those addictions more bearable. A good relationship extends your life too as you care enough for each other that you will make postive changes in your life.

Posted

the lady for me will be my strength when um weak and ill be her strength when she needs me. someone to laugh wit, some1 who can b themslves. some1 dat will understand that um more interested in getting to know her lkes and dislkes, face xpresion, food she eats and dnt her smile the way she hold her head the physical part will come but i wldn't knockem out of bed if my emotional interest nt wat dey r lookn but most of all we both feel we cant live without each other and CAN'T live wit each other. space and trust is a big part for me (us).

Posted

the woman for me has to have a great sense of humor and personality like i have,to share fun times with,to be there for each other even through hard times.communication is very important in having a strong relationship,being honest and open with one another.being friends and enjoying each other. making each other smile everyday and showing love to her every chance you get.never go a day without saying i love you.

Posted

Will love every moment with you. Even when you come home drunk and horny and end up falling and getting a ***y nose while trying to disrobe. Didn't happen to me but to a friend. It was the funniest thing I ever heard of. They are still together after five years, well the last I heard anyways.

Posted

To me the perfect girl is someone that knows who she is and what she wants and is honest about it to herself and others. Shes someone with motivation, goals and dreams and the determination/passion to work hard towards and for the things she wants. She is funny and cute and caring. She has flaws and I love her even more for them and she loves me for mine. Perfection is finding someone that loves you as much as you love them and sees you for who you really are.

Posted

My kinda girl is the one that is internally good but has some spunk. I like a girl who is opinionated and willing to argue with me, I will admit that I don't like the supersweet girls. though i do like to argue(a little) that doesn't mean I like to fight so someone who gets angry easily is not my type. I want someone who I feel comfortable talking to, someone i can trust to not lie to me when it is important. I understand not being completely honest but not when it come to the important things. I want a girl who can be quiet with me but also to be goofy and silly like me. I also LOVE goofy smiles. It's always the smiles I adore

Posted

It helps build character. When I was in college I read this book about self esteem and confidence. It said that people who make silly faces in the mirror, or do silly things in a mirror, so they can observe themselves typically have a higher self esteem and confidence. I loved reading that because I have been doing it since I was a kid, and everyone thought it was weird. My partner finds it "adorable" and "so cute". Two words that I never thought I would be synonymous for.

Posted

I know we have all done this too. And then when we are ready for the job interview or going to have some fun we look at our fun face or our business face, we are funny beings we are!