Vincent_Peralta_II

Do I have a right to have a boyfriend who's under 18 ? :( - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It's so sad because everytime that I post that I want to have a boyfriend some people commenting you have to think first like to graduate find a good career and blah blah blah... I know that But you know why I want to? Because I want to have an inspiration while I'm doing the things that i want to achieve. I know that I'm under 18 I'm not pretending that I'm 18 I know I can wait to be 18 but do i have a right to have a boyfriend that under 18 too? I hope so You know I hope someday I find a right person for me and we'll get marry

Posted

Well of course u have the right to have a bf that is younger than 18...& as far as having somebody...you will find the guy when the time is right...but you don't have to have a bf to get inspired...you should build up that confidence & determination within yourself...because if you give someone that power...they can easily break you if things don't work out...& you will find yourself lacking inspiration...but if you were to inspire yourself...no one will have the power to stop you fromg getting ahead in life...this is my opinion tho...i usually meet a lot of people who say "i need a bf/gf"...but in reality you don't need one...you want one...there is a big difference...when the time is right you will find the guy who is meant for you...you just need to have patience...

Posted

Vincent it is an old cliche but it is the truth that makes it a cliche--you have to love yourself in order to have someone love you.
I, me, myself, personally that you have your whole life to find and have a boyfriend--have best friends--experience other people--get to know yourself
Do you have a right to have a boyfriend???. No I don't think anyone has a right to have a boyfriend--it is a responsibility--it is compromising--it is giving--a right? I wouldn't call it that but you do have the right to be the best that YOU can be which will make you more desirable to others.

Posted

i DON'T AGREE. OF COURSE EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT OF LOVE. BUT WE CAN NORT SARCH FOR LOBVE. LOVE IS A MIRACLE. VINCENT, AGE IS NO CRITERIUM IN THIS., FROM 12-13-14 YEARS ON WE FEEL OUR SEXUALITY AND ALSO OUR SEXUAL NEEDS. I HAD SOFT SEX FROM MY 14TH AGE. AND FROM 17 I FELT THAT MY BODY WAS READY FOR MORE. SO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. YES YOU ARE RESPONDEABLE FOR YOURSELF. ALSO FOR YOUR HALTH. BUT ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY. ALSO FOR YOUR INSPIRATIUON IN EVERYTHING. KISS

Lloyd_Joyner
Posted

stay above kids age

Posted

lloyd, did you not read that Vincent himself also is under 18? most boys under 18 have fist sex (with boys( under 18.... So be realistic

Posted

idk where you guys get the sex part from...he's clearly talking about love and having a bf...he wants to love and be loved...and he's pretty much asking if at that age does he deserve to have that chance...and the answer is yes...everyone deserves the chance...but it's also about timing and meeting the right person...so only time will tell who will be the right guy...just wait and see...

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

@Vincent you and I already probably exactly the same, except I want a boyfriend who's 18 or older, but not too old. like early 20s lol

Posted

both of you will get what he wants if you go for it and do forget what negtiv people say.

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

yeah and thanks friend

Posted

Everyone has the right to a significant other; wanting one or in a relationship. Whether you're ready for one is a whole different matter. i believe that you 1st have to understand that you are not a part of a whole and don't need to find someone to feel whole. Be comfortable with the single life. You are a whole person. if it just so happens someone comes along who you want to share yourself with, so be it.

Posted

Live life--explore--experiment--do different things--get to know different people--go on your life's path--don't worry about 'having a boyfriend now--have friends now!