Javier_Rivera_64225

love - Gay Guys! <3

Javier_Rivera_64225
Posted

I was told that being gay is wrong and it's not good. I have been good now since those comments and have been stable in my life. I don't know where in Orlando can I find the right guy to me and I feel I'm to ugly to be dated, I guess. Anyone willing to help?

Posted

I have been actively gay for 65 years and have/had a great life--there is nothing wrong with being gay--Orlando has a huge gay population--and people come from all over the world to Gay Days at Disneyworld this month--there is a gay pride center in Orlando where they have all sorts of groups meeting that you would enjoy and learn.
I wish you had seen the movie "Milk" where so many gay topics were handled.

You are NOT ugly and stop telling yourself that.

Javier, what kind of help do you want?

Posted

hello 'love', you must not look for 'th right boy'. Love+relationship is a mirrow and comes from heaven. one day he will stand in front of you and then you will feel the real love. we csn not search for real love. now as single you also are allowed to enjoy without love, kisss eric

Posted

Seems someone has been reading to many romantic novels LOL

Posted

you you mean me?

Dave_Mack
Posted

You are who and what you. Stop listening to the right wing anti gay religious homophobes. You are a good person and if someone does not like you becasue of your God given orientation then you don't need them in your life. There is way too much negativity in this worild. Look for the positives. Remember you ARE a good person. Thats all that matters.

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

Yea you should listen to them and forget about gay life. Marry a woman and have some cute children then you begin to realize that although you like your wife, but you love the cute guy living next door then you will get divorce, your children will never see their father again and will be addicted. Cuz you haven't experienced relation with young guys before, you will try to have relation with a young guy, but the world is rude and it looks like you are not so lucky. the end. ( don't you ever watch movies ? ) While these are happening, those ppl who were leading you to heaven are perhaps enjoying their life with their wives and who knows, maybe they are having secretly relation with cute boys. So ... You decide. And statics show that body is the major element that gay ppl care about (although mine is being good in sex ) and minor elements are your clothes, your life style and face which all of them can be improved. And some ppl will love you back if they know that you love them but that happens rarely.

Posted

I agree with some of what you say and disagree with other things BUT this is what I am interested in--where do the statistics come from?
"And statics show that body is the major element that gay ppl care about "

Posted

Thanks Jay Jay--I did laugh at "A 1921 study "---- wonder if there ever was a specialized gay study? I did like the line about a heterosexual woman liking a man with a 'hard, erect penis'! :O)

Posted

FIRST LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF. ALSO WHEN YOU ARE RELIGIOUS Ii'M RELIGIOUS TOO) GOD MDE US THE WAY WE ARE. AND EACCEPT THIS AND BE PROUD OF WEHO YOU ARE.

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

Where does it say 1921 ? At least there is one study which says its BODY baby. What is your source that says no its not ? What are you gonna do ? What are you gonna say ? By the way "a woman who liking hardy erecty delicious penis" is the way god made her.

Posted

"A 1921 study of the reports of college students regarding those traits in individuals which make for attractiveness" It is from your reference !

Jay Jay I am not arguing with you--what happened to your sense of humor--which is a major attraction!!!! :O)

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

"A study of gay men also reports physical attractiveness to be the
most important determinant of gay men’s desire to continue dating a part-ner (Sergios & Cody, 1985). "
The fact that I and Javier and ppl like us need an approach to have better life as a gay is not a joke. ( Although I am aware of your 65 years efforts blah blah blah and I am deeply thankful of that, seriously, i mean it)

Posted

Thank you!
The one thing we (activists) always kept was our sense of humor--you lose without it.
I want nothing but the best for you, Javier and the rest of you--I disagree with your quote about the 'physical attractiveness'--that doesn't mean you, I or the study are wrong--I approve of promiscuity and some people don't--some people like them young--I don't--we are all different looking for different things--and I want everyone to to get what they are looking for whether it is the same or different than what I want..
The 'fight' is far from over and all I want is to know who are the gay leaders of today? Or of tomorrow? Leaders make it possible to have a better life not a partner. :O)