Ronald_Eran

must read and spread - The Gay Christian Network

Ronald_Eran
Posted

HELL is REAL
*MUST READ**

A pastor was traveling last week, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said; my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night?

The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information about Heaven?
The Old man said; last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it WHEN, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain.

God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE."

Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that:
"THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".

The pastor (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how did you know this?
The OLD MAN replied; I am one of the Angels sent
to the World.
Please use every medium of communication to send this message.
No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared.

Brethren, this story is real, Christ is coming Soon.
PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY.
I Have done my part, it's now your turn to spread the Gospel.
No wealth can be compared to life everlasting in Heaven.
If you are Ready to share this Message, LIKE and write: "AMEN"
May God bless you all. AND DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST

HELP ME SAVE THE WORLD

Kevz_Agudo
Posted

AMEN

pinoygwapo
Posted

The blood of Jesus has retroactive powers. You do not have to be tormented by a paralysis of perceptions from a curse of genealogy. Rise up and walk. Break the curse by a repetitive act of deliverance. Claim what is written in the Bible, that if anyone be in Christ, he becomes a new creation.

Act by submitting your thinking to the word of God. God is going to fulfill HIS will in your life. HIS will is to give us a place in heaven.

1. Declare to break the curse of imprinted phenomena and influence.
2. Declare to break the curse of culture and replayed memories.
3. Declare to break the curse of genetics and geographies.
4. Release your arrow forward as it was written in Zacharia 09:14. But remember that an act of releasing your arrow is done by pulling it backwards.
5. Forgive your past and break free.
6. Break free from this body that is a temporary physical suit.
7. Break free and make your spirit live forever.
8. Break free and receive the miracle of transformation.
9. Claim your salvation and never look back.
10. Break free, rise up and walk.

Posted

I tell you now, three months ago, even though I'm a Christian, I would have put that story in the "wild imaginings" category.

However... Take a look at the events in Syria. It is the long-held belief of both Christian and Muslim scholars that the events leading up to the "latter days" and Jesus' return will happen in and around Damascus, which, according to both the Bible and the Qu'Ran will also be the place where the last great battle will occur between the Christ and the Antichrist. Several "prophets" and "seers", including Nostradamus, have also predicted that the current Pope will be the last (and I can't see the Catholic Church going down without a fight)!

The one thing which made me stop and think recently was when RADICAL Christians and RADICAL Muslims started to agree with one another for the first time in history, and the one thing they are agreeing about is that the troubles in Syria herald the "beginning of the end". In the UK, it was even broadcast as "News" on Channel 4!

Now, whether it takes a few days or many years remains to be seen, as God operates outside of time, but the one thing I'm convinced of is that the Antichrist is already here on Earth, and Jesus and His angels have "made their travel plans"!

Look to Damascus, look to Heaven, and may your God go with you.