Ronald_Eran

must read and spread - Gay Guys! <3

Ronald_Eran
Posted

HELL is REAL
*MUST READ**

A pastor was traveling last week, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said; my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night?

The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information about Heaven?
The Old man said; last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it WHEN, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain.

God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE."

Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that:
"THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".

The pastor (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how did you know this?
The OLD MAN replied; I am one of the Angels sent
to the World.
Please use every medium of communication to send this message.
No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared.

Brethren, this story is real, Christ is coming Soon.
PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY.
I Have done my part, it's now your turn to spread the Gospel.
No wealth can be compared to life everlasting in Heaven.
If you are Ready to share this Message, LIKE and write: "AMEN"
May God bless you all. AND DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST

HELP ME SAVE THE WORLD

Posted

As a Buddhist our differece in heaven, hell, and god is very different. I do believe that people of all religions have to come together and pray for peace and stop this hell we have created here on earth. If you look around today at all the suffering, disease, wars , hunger,and hate we are in hell now. Only we and our believes in our faiths have to come together can we have heaven on earth. Your god is here. He's in your heart, and mind. Just bring him out to the world. Even though I don't believe in a god, my belief is also in my heart.

Posted

Mother always told me to not discuss religion or politics so I won't. :O)

Posted

So what are you doing to help better life if you don't discuss the problems we are going thru???

Posted

Lawrence, IF that is directed at me--I spent 65 years--yes 65--being a gay activist--I have helped to better life for myself and many others--probably including you--I have spent since 1987 working with teenagers who have AIDS and/or HIV--one does NOT have to talk POLITICS or Religion to be an activist--IF this wasn't directed at me I apologize BUT I will put the question to you any way: "So what are you doing to help better life if you don't discuss the problems we are going thru???"

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Ronald I see that you have posted this discussion to many times and I have deleted all the others...Now I will leave this one up but if it gets out of hand I will delete it too...As I am group owner I believed that this discussion should be in the other group that you started it in which is the Gay Cristain Network....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

believe what you want we all have that right but i think the aliens will come sooner
5 hours ago by Keith Imeson

This comment I move from the other discussion....

Posted

Martin,It's just as said we all have to try do something in our lives to make a better world. I want to congraduate you for all you done in helping the youth out who are suffering with these terrible diseases. As for me, I Chant for all peoples' happiness every day and night. I will help anyone anyhow I can. If I can put hope and a smile on a person's face who a minute ago was crying or sad as a Buddhist, I am following in my own path of becoming a Budda. I don't ever talk politics with anyone. To me it's to counter productive and a wasts of time and energy, I wish you the best for all you are doing.....

Posted

I was going to respond but it would have been political so I won't. :O)

Ronald_Eran
Posted

@michael i ask for an apology for posting it too many times cause i always have a time out every time i post it...

Ronald_Eran
Posted

to all readers:
i posted it to some of the groups i joined for the purpose of informing all and not forcing all to really do what i wanted to do from you cause each one of us has its own freedom.

i could just use my groups to spread the message of God. in my life, i do believe only to Jesus and what is written to the bible

Ronald_Eran
Posted

i ask apology to all!!!

Posted

Ronald, Sorry but when I come to a gay site I don't want to see that! Post it at nonmgay sites--they need the message.

Ronald_Eran
Posted

the message is for all of us....

Ronald_Eran
Posted

okay...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ronald you did post in the right group "Gay Christain Network" but I will never delete a discussion except when posted to many times...What happens is that you click on it to many times..after the first try move page then came back to the group to see if it post before trying again..If you still have problem just message me that is what I am here for...

Ronald_Eran
Posted

okay thanks Michael Wolfe, your the best group owner..