Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho

Memorial Day Weekend - Gay Guys! <3

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

mine was........interesting.
Ok, so I'm walking home and this guy pulls up by the curb in a yellow-goldish truck and asked me two things.
1. Hey, you got a big dick? and
2. Can I see it?
After hearing those two things, I said no. But later on in the day, I began contemplating on what would have happened if I'd let him see my dick

Thoughts?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

It could have been interesting. I would have most likely pulled it out.

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

ah, I like your take on the matter

Dave_Mack
Posted

I am on the other end of the spectrum. He COULD have been an undercover cop trying to set you up. Or a gay basher who might have hurt or killed you. As I have got older I am more cautious. You made the right choice walking away. You are still here to tell it.

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

thanks and I agree with you on that one

Posted

Dave, as an older man I agree with you--Timothy when I was your age I was a lot smarter than that--even joking about it think of all the ramifications of what could have happened if you have 'likely pulled it out." Yes, believe it or not I was once young (yes, I was!!!) and did a lot of stupid things--now that I look back on the many crazy dares I took I know how lucky I am.
PS I did once get arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious behavior for taking my dick out in public--though I beat the rap it wasn't pleasant going through what I had to go through.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think I would have walked away too.

Alfawolf

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I'd have a good laugh and ignore him unless he promised to do me, and was cute enough to enjoy the privilege. Got lucky like that in Ogunquit, Maine on summer night with 2 different guys, what a long walk home. Five blocks took forever to reach!!!!!!!!!

elSac08
Posted

Tristram, sounds juicy!!!!!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am sorry. I guess I'm not saying that what I suggested would not have got me in trouble;it may have but I still take risks and have faired well so far. I would have looked the guy over and then decided if I felt safe or not. I can't really say what I would've done

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I would have done the same thing Timothy. I would never do something on command like that, but I would have aggressively investigated the situation. I mean I am the type of person where I do carry a weapon in instances where I could be dangerously vulnerable. But ultimately it is nice to speculate and I personally do like to be wild sometimes and it can be a thrill sometimes.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I like your spirit Reese. I wish I could add you as a friend but I've reached my maximum number of friend requests.

Posted

Timothy, didn't know there was a maximum number of friends--I was always taught you can never have too many friends!! LOL

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Reese, I have always been able to handle my self in many situtations. I am not easily intimidated, and I do look before I jump, I just like jumping on willing men.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Tristram haha! At the willing men part. Makes sense I suppose. I am the type of person though where I can't be 100% secure by myself just because of how I view the world, so for that reason I always make extra plans incase something goes bad.

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

@Reese I'm the exact same way. haha small world

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Kimani that's good! I didn't think that there were many people like me in this world

Posted

Reese, there are many like you--as much as we all like to think we are unique (and to a certain extent we are) we have more in common--and there is nothing wrong with that!

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Martin well if there are many people like me out in the world, that's great, I just need to find them

Posted

Just remember you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a Prince--you will!

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@martin thanks, I will try to find my Prince Charming

Posted

You will Reese but take your time and even if you don't learn to love yourself so you can live with yourself--that is very important.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@martin I have heard someone say that before.