Connor_May_63662

Let's try this again! - Gay Guys! <3

Connor_May_63662
Posted

Foreplay! What do you do? What do you say? How do you do it? How long does it usually take? Now, I'm asking you this and you will answer this as an INDIVIDUAL! I know that it's something special with two people. I get that. All I want to know is those questions. Apparently, some people couldn't get that.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

It feels somehow inappropriate to answer that question since you would speak from an experience. With that being said, I don't know that anyone is comfortable kissing and telling so to speak.

Posted

I believe in long foreplay---and continued after--aside from that it depends on the two people involved because if it is automatic it isn't fun--I would have different foreplay with Reese than I would with Jack--they are two different people--also people are turned on differently.
If you are looking for specifics I really don't think you should expect them here-- and would you understand if I said 'a trip around the world''? LOL

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

funny questions...
tell me about you!

Connor_May_63662
Posted

I was asking what you would do Martin.

Connor_May_63662
Posted

Excuse me?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Experience is a great teacher. I like giving hickeys, have my nipples sucked and trying to tune in Radio Free Europe on other men's nipples, just for starters.

Posted

Good foreplay is as important as the 'big following'. but there are moments that I am horny and my partner also and we have no foreplay. For example I also like hot outdoorsex....

Posted

Eric, I have had sex outdoors, beaches, cars, you name it--can always get foreplay in!!! LOL

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Eric, have had those "hot" moments that are so intense we did it on the livingroom floor with our clothes half on cuz when the iron strikes ...BAM!

Posted

????? smile