woolich terrorist attack in london - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Today on the news 24, is a report of 2guys of islamic origin that drove down a young man wearing a help for heroes t-shirt,they then got out of the car and attacked him with machetes killing him and calling on bystanders to film it on mobile phones, the police arrived with armed police where the two terrorists were shot.
It is being treated as a terrorist incident as the young man is believed to be serving with the uk forces and was stationed at the woolich barracks.
The terrorists shouted out god is great,and at the moment there being treated in hospital.
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims family and my condolences to them for there loss.
The area is now secure but security will be heightened due to this attack.

Posted

This was the first item on the evening news here in the UK. I'm afraid I'm not surprised that this has happened in London. Unfortunately now the English Defence League (a Fascist organisation of thugs!) had members on the street nearby soon after the horrible events. And there has been incidents at one or two mosques. I'm afraid that most people in this country are not convinced that the Muslim communities are in a position to deal with these extremists, who believe they are following Allah in their criminal acts.

Posted

I'm not normally one in favour of the death penalty, but when something like this happens, I think terrorists may deserve nothing better. I hope a debate in Parliament is set up soon so we can once and for all get rid of this cancer. These two young hooligans by their actions have forfeited any expectation for clemency or continuing their existence among law-abiding citizens!! I'm sorry for my comments, which make me sound just like these devils. I dislike hatred of any kind. I wish there was some way these young men could be rehabilitated, but perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part. I hate religion which drives people to act in such barbarous ways towards their fellow human beings.

Posted

Well your both entitled to your opinions, which i agree with, but the christian way would be the wrong way to deal with this.
Give them the death penalty but the sentence to be carried out in the shia way.
True this would mean the islamic imans would have to be involved but would deny the assailents the right of being named martyrs for the fundelmentalistic cause.
If this had happened elsewhere and instead of a soldier it had been a gay guy or transsexual,it would not even be a crime, but regarded as something that they should be rewarded for.
The opposite to terrorist is patriot, both sides of the same coin.
These 2 are just thugs, that real terrorists would just eliminate as they are unimportant and cowardly afraid to attack military personal, prefer civilian targets.
years ago i saw taliban justice, a guy had kidnapped a.young boy,forcibly removed all his teeth,so the victim could not bite during oral sex.
The sentence for the abuser and kidnapping was death.
The sentence for the victim was death also, because he should have died fighting him,and because he was still alive was deemed to have co-operatatide with his abuser.

Posted

I did not hear about this story. A single victim is killed in a drive-by machete incident, and it's called a terrorist attack? Or is it called a terrorist attack because the attackers were Muslims? Oh, how I wish the whole world would just go away. Everybody hates; everybody kills. It's vicious.

Posted

Agreed @ Jack. I was just wondering that myself. If two white Christian men said and did the same thing would the report read "two men of Christian origin?" Would it be treated as a terrorist attack? Somehow I highly doubt it. Anytime a muslim person commits violence it's automatically viewed as terrorism. The media needs to differentiate acts of violence from acts of terror.

Posted

well in case you not been following it, 3 more men have been arrested on terrorism charges.
An muslim interfaith group has posted that attacks on mosque's have increased from 6 reports a day to over 150 a day.
It states that it is being organised online, and the police authorities have now become involved and are investigating that claim..
You have to all remember the uk, its citizens dont wander around with guns and knives all the time, its the way it is over here.
Oh ! guess what our favouritre church made a comment , same-sex marriage legislation in the uk was to blame for the attack, that homophobic church would be better not commenting.

Posted

Wow sounds like the Westboro Baptist Church in the states. That's awful and also happens to make no sense :s

Posted

thats the name i can never remember it, to me its homobro, it hates everyone.

Posted

Ya they are completely nuts. They picket funerals and pray for people to die. Sick.

Posted

I love those Westboro folks! They're hilarious, a real comedy troupe. Just a bunch of circus peanuts.