Ronald_Eran

need your comments and suggestions - Gay Guys! <3

Ronald_Eran
Posted

hi guys!! i have really a doubt..
ahmm.. my emotions were into sex but my spirit would not ....
how would i get into this?
should i experience that or not?

Nicky_Troutt
Posted

experience it more to me and i can help you out

Nicky_Troutt
Posted

youre spirit is there just show it to you panter let it all out the spirit will come back of you fast the you now it friend truse me i now i be down that road it feel good when it come to you

Ronald_Eran
Posted

hahahha...LOL not yet ready...

birdsongu
Posted

try, if not you miss out

Ronald_Eran
Posted

hahahah..its okay to miss out..

Posted

Take your time. DOn't rush into things.

Posted

Ronald my whole life has revolved around having sex--some people look down at that some don't--I am not saying you should jump into bed today with someone you don't know (though I did a lot of that) until you experience it, until you see how it can be exciting with one person and not with another, until you have all kinds of sex you won't know what it actually is. By the time I was 18 I had tried every kinf of sex you could possibly think of and some you can't even imagine and decided that 'vanilla sex' was for me--I only know that from experimenting.
I have a lot of thoughts about having sex, mainly good ones, BUT please remember AIDS--when I was your age it wasn't a problem we had but there were other and still are other STDs--make sure you AND your partner both use protection.

Ronald_Eran
Posted

thanks Martin

boymhelnard
Posted

Ronald

Take your time...don't rush onto things...if it happens it will at the right time......just enjoy what you have now...