Reese_Luciano

Question - Gay Guys! <3

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Hey everyone, I posted a while back, thanks to everyone who responded and friended me. If you don't know, I am newly out. So I have a question as stated in the subject. My question is about intimacy. So here goes,

I noticed when I am getting intimate that is have a problem where my muscles start spasming if I am touched anywhere between my belly button and my knees. I can't control it, but it hurts and I find myself pushing their hands away to make it stop. So with that being said, does this happen to anyone else? And whether it does or not, could it be something that goes away on it's own? Or is it so unusual that I should ask a doctor?

All comments welcome and thanks!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I remember being quite sensitive to touch when I was younger, but it was always pleasurable. Taint never heard a such a thing, perhaps a doctor's advice would be recommended. As sensitive as that area is, specially if you're being intimate, I don't know why it would hurt.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

It isn't the touch that hurts, it is the violent spasming of my muscles that hurts, and I can't control it. The spasming is so intense that my body shakes and I can't speak because it is like an overload of too much at once.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Could be nerves, are you a virgin? Or sexually inexperienced and you might get overstimulated at the prospect of physical pleasure?

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I wouldn't say a virgin but sexually inexperienced yes. Overstimulated is a good way to say it, it sounds like what I feel.

Ronald_Eran
Posted

oh Reese i just have heard that from you....maybe you should go and ask for doctor's recommendation...

Posted

Reese, I think you should just speak to a doctor about it. Don't be embarrassed because doctors are quite used to dealing with these things. If it happens to you, then it happens to a lot of guys. You just don't get to hear about it. A doctor would a quick way of dealing with whatever it is. All the best.

Ronald_Eran
Posted

yeah right

Posted

Reese being sensitive in a spot and actually hurting are 2 different things--I suggest you go to a doctor that you feel comfortable enough to talk to and tell him what's going on--it may be nothing but then again why wonder about it?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Perhaps it is just nerves, like a form of stage fright or performance anxiety. Are you comfortable with being sexual or do you have mixed emotions about it?

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Tristram I find that I do have mixed emotions about sex. I am a very private person usually so to be that open and vulnerable to someone is a big thing for me I have always known that. But the spasming of my muscles is way too much. Like I know it is an issue because I can't even have people that I am comfortable with and trust touch me because my muscles go crazy. The initial spasms aren't so bad but when they intensify it hurts

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Thanks for the comments everyone! I know now that it is something I should talk about with my doctor and see what she says, that in itself is another thing because my doctor is a woman, suggestions?

Posted

Reese, talk to your doctor--so she is a woman, so what? She won't be shocked IF you feel uncomfortable talking to her find a male doctor or ask her to recommend a doctor.
One of the first things I learned was to have a doctor I would feel comfortable to talk about anything and I have, several times as needed.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Reese, emotional vulneribility can cause very intense physical reactions. I k now such things are sometimes the case for friends of mine who have been sexually molested. I find female doctors are easier to confide in than male doctors. I love my primary she is a sweetheart. She is at Griffin Hospital.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

reese i would get the same way when i was with somebody i really wanted i would shake uncontrollable and i would have to really concentrate on calming myself down