Xavier_Du

confidence - Gay Guys! <3

Xavier_Du
Posted

I feel strongly today that one guy ,or just me myself,really want to be muscular is because unconfident ,today I was totally hurt by people s slight.. I know I am little bit fat,or not hot as they wish,but anyway I just a pedestrian and I did know u,why they commented on me? that was stupid, I am not born to satisfy you.

Posted

Xavier don't listen to negative people--they are unhappy with themselves so they pick on others.
When I was your age I wasn't a 'little fat'--I was HUGE--weighed over 300 pounds but still met many guys (They are known as chubby chasers LOL)

Looks don't define a person--how you feel about yourself does--I am a very happy, positive, go lucky guy and so people respond to me that way.

If you want to be muscular start working out but do it because you want to not because you think others will like you better--it doesn't work that way. :O)

Keith_Imeson
Posted

it,s good to be in shape for your own health but you have to do on your own terms

Kimani_K._Roebuck_Sakho
Posted

I agree with Martin and Keith on this one. Haters gonna hate and hey, maybe they can even motivate you to be a better you.

Posted

Fat people are beautiful.

Posted

I can't stand the way society determines for us what is attractive and what is not.

Posted

Society doesn't determine FOR ME what is attractive or not---I found out many years ago EVERYONE is attractive until they open their mouth (to talk) and then it is another story!!! :O)