Xavier_Du

do you agree with this? - Gay Guys! <3

Xavier_Du
Posted

well, I heard a really funny comment about gays from one of my female friends. She though I am not like a gay cuz I am not girlish (Errr...is that word right? anyway forgive my really FABULOUS English...) haha.... why but.... I don't think I have to be really girlish because my sex interest .. and actually I think some guys are even more manny than some straights!!!! and I would like so,I will surely go into a gym after I finished my BAD AWFUL DISCUSS and so on.... Chinese school career ... I guess the existing prejudice need time to correct but,all if them provide me the strength in a incorrect way,but I guess I can clearly know:"u r FABULOUS (read very gay...) " partly because I am "different" partly because I am "common" too.

Posted

Not all Gay men are Feminine acting. There are Gay men in the entire spectrum, from very masculine to very feminine. The same as there are Straight men covering the entire spectrum as well.

birdsongu
Posted

I am a bear plenty of hair but would love to be more female

Michelle_Peters_39821
Posted

I am gay and girlish BUT some gays are masculine.

Posted

I would suggest to you to tell your female friend to take a look at all the guys she knows, and then have the courage to ask them IF they are gay... I bet she will be very surprised to see that a lot of the guys she knows are gay, even though these guys are far from being girlish, or feminine!
Also, not every girlish guy is gay, as not every masculine female is a dyke (or lesbian).

Labeling due to their appearance people is one of the things that has, and still create a biased and pre-determined impression of and on people!

Perhaps your female friend should try to think before she opens her mouth, in ignorance!

Just my opinion, nothing more!

Posted

As a younger man I often 'lost' out on a guy because he thought I was a plainclothesman--a cop--being feminine or masculine has nothing to do with your sexuality--some drag queens I have known were the most masculine of men when out of costume--I think your female friend needs an education. :O)

Xavier_Du
Posted

haha..it's why I felt little ridiculous

Posted

Don't ever feel ridiculous--if anything that girl should.