Xavier_Du

I am really upset;( - Gay Guys! <3

Xavier_Du
Posted

how you guys feel about the situation if I guy really fell in love with another guy ,but in different country well.my own experience is that I feel really missing then upset then..painful,though it is a little bit funny that we even just meet each other by web cam,but I do really love him to be honest ,and I 'll go to Europe this summer is a foreign student .. sadly not that country... all the things really let me feel painful..feel sick..even when I cry in the night ,I cannot find a guy to talk with..... well I know maybe I am not that kind of hot guy but I really try so.. I don't know if u guys know the system of Chinese education ,it never can be enjoyable well..from primary school,we may have to stick on doing our homework until 1 am everyday and wake up at 7 am then in school until 5 pm,so I do not have time to go to gym,but I will finish my school career in china I. 20days and go to Italy firstly ... but still my heart is thinking about the guy every moment...but it also let me feel little unsafe .. every time I receive his message I will be really happy.indeed... but the situation is that I have to send he many messages well..and always.. I receive some emojicon and "hehe","yeeeeeee", anyway I still believe he is love me like I do so ,anyway he is not a native speaker of English well... but...guy...I really feel unsafe and disappointed... your Facebook ,your updates..always let me feel unsafe really.....but how can I choose?! I have really love you... but at the same time ..I need a friend to talk also...

Posted

Just relax and go with the flow.

Posted

Xavier I think you have to look into ".I really feel unsafe" some more and why you feel that way.

Posted

I suggest not ever try to be hotter then you are.... the guy that's loving you will love you always, also when there are not hot moments! That's love!And as to foreign lovers...... there should be a universal law that allow people who are legally married to be together wereever they live, and that one partner doesn't need a visum to enter the county of his or her partner! Straight married couples don't special visa, so why should gay married couples?

Posted

if you need a friend im here to talk i know what your going through
its not an easy thing to go through

Alex_Rivera_63937
Posted

all i can say is.... stick with ur instict if you feel unsafe. then stop.... youll end up hurting yourself more.... and there are many fishes in the in sea... just u wait...

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

I understand Xavier! but I'm sure you will like to travel... and Alex says "there are many fishes in sea..."

and let me tell you how you are a beautiful boy!!! kiss

Posted

Adrian we are working on it in the USA but not enough gay citizens are informing the House that they want gays to be covered in the new immigration laws--and we are still f=fighting for marriage in our country----hopefully The Supremes (Supreme Court) will make it a little faster in June with the two laws before them.

Alex_Rivera_63937
Posted

Jose is correct... you are a beautiful boy

Xavier_Du
Posted

Well,anyway I have this way to reduce my upset I like talking and ... thx you all guys

Alex_Rivera_63937
Posted

your welcome!

Posted

Keep on talking--that's why we are all here!!! :O)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have deleted the other 2 discussion and move the comments to here....

hello,
you most feel you good in that, or not work out this
you most love yourself and body than you can love another
i know china diffrent country in all
i hope you have great time on italy
greats josh
1 day ago by Joshua Josh
Delete

all i can say is.... stick with ur instict if you feel unsafe. then stop.... youll end up hurting yourself more.... and there are many fishes in the in sea... just u wait...
1 day ago by Alex Rivera
Delete

Unless you feel completely comfortable don't get involved.

Xavier, I think this is a repeat of a discussion you already posted where you have other responess. :O)
1 day ago by Martin D. Goodkin