Jacob_Matthew

looking for friends and/or a bf - Gay Guys! <3

Jacob_Matthew
Posted

Let me start by saying I'm a pretty awesome 19 year old guy. I think my awesome makes up for my lack of height which brings me over to...I'm short, but hey most people think I'm cute/adorable so it's okay could be worse right? I mean I could look like I'm 14 or be mistaken for a girl sometimes or wait...that already happens to me hmm..... Honestly though being short isn't really that bad. I have all my limbs working and intact so life is good. Anyways I'm a bit random and I make people laugh all the time without trying so yay to that...I think. I'm outgoing and friendly and an easy guy to get along with. I'm a people person. I don't bite either I promise, well unless your into that kinda thing in which case you should add me so I can get to know you. Well then if you wanna meet a cool guy chat with me, add me, or just say hi. I'm always open to meeting new people. :3

Posted

Indeed, Jacob, you sound pretty awesome.

Posted

and my step-siblings used to live in Helena

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you sound like a pretty awsome guy if you rode dirt bikes you would be perfect and maybe wear speedos, now that would be perfect

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I don' know who's more cuter, you or your puppy!

Posted

If I had to pick between you and your pussy there, Tristram, I'd go with you.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Yverose is sweet but I am the real deal.