Ramiro_Juarez_63207

Real? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

You have tons of friends here, Ramiro

Posted

'That guy' 'that friend' can be anywhere, anyone--just allow yourself to be open to others--yes rejection can happen but it is their loss--you are young--you have plenty of time to both.

Posted

Im a pretty open book.. I dont really care much about age either. Why cant I even find an older fellow who will enjoy my youth while I have it? Lol

Posted

Ramiro, I can only talk for myself--I have only been interested in older men all my life--now at 77 it isn't easy to find that many older men!!! LOL

Isn't there a gay pride center near where you live? Or any gay groups that meet

A lot of schools have lgbtq groups where you would be welcomed

Google 'gay groups' for your area and see what they come up with--look through the profiles here and see if there is anyone near you.

Trust me--you are not alone--young, old, gay, nongay--everyone has a hard time looking for/making friends--you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince and you will find one.

Posted

I've been looking for somebody slightly older than myself to sort of be the more dominant in the relationship, and at the moment, I have two fellows. Both are younger (one is over a decade younger than I am!), and I have to be the dominant one, which is so taxing to be honest. I need somebody to pamper me and take care of me at this point, but that's never what I get.

Posted

I have always been the dominant one in my relationships due to my personality and circumstances and yet in 2 relationships I was the younger, in one the same age and in another I was 11 years older--that was a disaster! LOL

Posted

It must be one of those inevitable fate you can't escape from it karmic things, I suppose. That's the only explanation.