Sawyer_Loiselle

Anyone looking for a boyfriend? - Gay Guys! <3

Sawyer_Loiselle
Posted

I am 17 and live in Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia, Canada. I am looking for a boyfriend. Someone who lives on the island. I am into just about everything. My friends say I'm funny too. I am trying to become an actor. If anyone is interested, just send me a message. Thanks.

Posted

How many years older would you consider going out with a guy? And what if I live in the States is that a problem?

Posted

Ah, Canada. One of my dreams.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

ah seventeen oh to be young and horny i remember it well. with your looks it should,t to hard to find some one. just keep trying

Alex_Rivera_63937
Posted

what about if i live in the philippines.. hehe i know its to far!! hehe im 22 by the way

Thatkideddy
Posted

Im 17 but live in texas

Posted

I live in Iowa. Would you be interested in an older man and how old would you go? Reason I ask that is because I'm 50

Alex_Rivera_63937
Posted

its hard to be in a very long distance relationship

Posted

Weird isn't it in Canada? Gays are so much more of a norm here that it's hard to tell (or ask) who's gay. Then Pride his and you're at awe at how many there are.

if you're looking for local, try to find a Rainbow or GLBT youth centers near you. it's a good way to meet new people your age.

@Alex: i think any relationship is hard to be in if you don't establish trust and 'on the same page' in your relationship (also the love). More so in long distant since the lack of physical presence can get really stressful.