Tommy_Storey

S.T.D`s ......... ????. - Gay Guys! <3

Tommy_Storey
Posted

What do you all,do to not to catch one ??.

I am loyal to one partner only,and this is my way
of not catching any S T D`s .......

Posted

I have been sexually active for 63 years--in my teens I had the crabs once and the 'clap' and then I got smart--washing of hands and penis immediately after sex and urinating--58 years 'clean'--does what I have said have anything to do with it? Or the fact that I am a top? Or more oral? Not anal? Or just lucky? Having had thousands, yes thousands, of sexual partners (remember when I was in my 20s and 30s thing were a lot different) I think luck and washing had a lot to do with it.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Wear a party hat during the festivities.

Posted

Wow, Martin. You and Wilt must have some stories to share, eh?

Posted

Actually Jack so many numbers very few remembered--they eventually all blurred together--if I didn't keep 'notes' and, when Polaroids came on the scene, pictures I wouldn't remember too many--in fact looking at the pictures I don't remember any BUT I do remember it was fun!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye i must admit, we have got some Vary,vary,Lucky guy`s
on here ..........

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi there Martin,
Yes i am going great gun`s, with all cylender`s firering thank you
Martin. Thank you for the wink.

I would like to thank you for Sharing your Lifes exspearences
with us......
Tommy lol xx

Posted

There you go--telling everybody about our personal life--before you know it you will be sharing our bedroom secrets!!! LOL
There will be a new one tonight--chapter 25 B :O)

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I don't know if I will ever be with that many different people, I would get scared probably? More so because I haven't really done it so I guess at this time it seems unimaginable for me.

Posted

"I haven't really done it "--meaning what Reese? There are many ways of getting STDs :O)

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Reese, give it time. Or maybe you will be lucky enough to meet Mr. Right early on. I never met him so I have been around the block a few times.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@martin haven't really done it as in a virgin.

@tristram I would like to think I would meet mr right early on but you just never know, life is full of surprises, nobody knows it all

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Martin virgin as in no anal sex, why?

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@Martin ok