Christina_Desireé_Holt

About Me - Your WRITES

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

There's Not Much I Could Say About Myself Except I Was Born & I'm Still Here. I Was Born On November 13 1978 In Concord Cabarrus County North Carolina That's All I Was Told Except 4 The Fact That I Have A 1/2 Brother Who's Name May Be Scotty Or Something Like That I Wouldn't Know He Is 32 Or 33 Supposedly 1 Year & A 1/2 Yonger Than Me I'm 34 I don't know what causes ADD/ADHD or LD maybe it's genetics, and me being classified as mentally delayed and BEH. After I was born, from what I was told, I lost oxygen to my brain. I was 18 months when I was taking away from my mother, my dad never came in court claim me, I became ward of the state. Apparently I was 13 and 11 months when I was adopted, and that's all I was told, but then again I didn't find any of this out until I was 13. I died 4-19-1994 from getting hit by a car I was 15 I've had two black outs my entire life and this was the result of one of them my adopted parents died 2008 mom April 16th I was 29 dad December the 10th I was 30 I have no siblings to my knowledge except for the half brother that I've never met I have a lot of problems but then again who doesn't I do however like talking with people but unfortunately I can't bring myself to introduce myself to anybody and I have a lot of things to talk about I'm not a bad person but it always seems like people are looking down upon me but then again I'm a very shy individual a very unique person and nobody understands me I was told that when I introduce myself I'm not to talk about myself I'm supposed to talk about the other person let them know that I'm interested in knowing about them but if you ask me that sounds creepy the person might think I'm a stalker which I'm not I would however like to be more open with people meet new faces sit down have coffee lunch whatever makes no nevermind to me just as long as I have someone to talk with or to I've known for awhile that I could be attracted to men I've lived my entire life is a lesbian but I don't think I am one I've really been trying to find myself and the attraction to men has always been there but then again I have never found the right man who would treat me like a lady I'd like to imagine having a man to call my husband but I'm scared whether I am bisexual or not I do have an attraction to both sexes and I don't want to be forced into anything I am still unsure about which path I will choose

Posted

Christina, nothing creepy about asking people about themselves---most people love doing just that.
I have found that most women are more honestly bisexual, that a man says he is to appear more manly! :O)
I believe in following your instinct--it has helped me survive 77 years!

Posted

wow.........