David_Vila

Eggs? Or Is It.... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Now this is a common dish for breakfast that we always calls "eggs". Why though? The egg is actually the round oval shape the has inside what you eat right? I mean you're not actually eating the egg part. Otherwise you would be eating the shells! Am I right or what? lol So why not call it "chicken embryo", "baby chicken",, or just "embryo"? I posted this same question on my facebok page by the way. My friends actually agreed with me! lol They said that they will just call it embryos from now on! lol What about you? What do you think? does this cross you out by calling it "embryos"? Or do I have a point? OR are you doing to swear that you'll never get this type of food again? lol

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I had to fight off the bloody hens to get at their eggs every morning as they pecked at me i n the chicken coop. Eggs is what they are, as are the fruit and vegetables we eat which are the eggs of those plants, or at least their ovaries. Got no problem eating eggs, and love chicken cuz a every peck them bitches gave me as a kid.

Posted

Around the house, I usually refer to eggs as "unfertilized chicken embryos," but I believe that they cannot really earn the name "embryos" unless they are in fact fertilized, so I think we have to just stick with the name "eggs." I do refer to milk, though, as "cow juice." I don't drink milk these days. I only drink Rice Dream, Soy Dream, and things of that nature. I explain to my daughter that the rice milk comes from squeezing rice just like the cow milk comes from squeezing cows.

Posted

Well when I got up in the morning I always say to my Husband that I feel like devour "The Unborn" he knows I am talking about eggs!!!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

You don't squeeze cows, my mom used ta milk the special cows Miss Korene said gave the sweetest milk so the milking machines wouldn't bruise the cream so Miss Korene could make her homemade butter, cheese, buttermilk, etc. It's more like jerking a guy off the way you hold and yank on the teats.

Posted

But you don't actually eat eggs though! lol Oh my GOODNESS! You're eating what's INSIDE the egg! lol

Posted

That's called eating eggs, David. Tristram, you don't squeeze cows? I have to go read the instruction manual again.

Posted

We drink cow juice, actually.

Posted

In my house, David, we breakfast on unfertilized chicken embryos and cow juice. Breakfast of champions!

Posted

So what is the diference between milk from cows and cow juice Jack?

Posted

Cow juice is what we call milk from cows.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I'd rather have Portuguese Sweet Bread and linguica patties for breakfast.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Ya gotta yank a cows teat like you was giving a guy one hell of a hand job to get milk from their udder!

Posted

"I have nipples, Tristram. Do you want to milk me?"

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Wouldn't be the first time I've milked someone.