Facebook likes - Get HAPPY

Posted

I read a fascinating book when I was a kid about three generations of incest in a family. I always have difficulty looking it up online because there are several books by the same title, and I never remembered the author's name. I just looked it up. It's called In my Mother's House, and the author's name is Elizabeth Winthrop. If you can believe it, she also wrote The Castle in the Attic. I looked her up on Facebook. Her fanpage has a whopping 155 likes, and she has produced over fifty books in a career spanning 30 years.

I presently have 14 likes. I know this sounds degrading and self-serving, but I'd love the opportunity to get more facebook likes than an established author, and I'm only 141 thumbs away. If you like, please check out my fanpage on facebook and give me a like. Or, you can like me on Facebook via my website jcherbourg.weebly.com.

Thank you so much!

Posted

Jack this is what I got:

Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been published
If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address.

Posted

That's strange. That's the URL.

Posted

This is the URL, which I just cut and pasted: http://jcherbourg.weebly.com/

I don't know why it's not coming up for you.

Posted

Are you really worth all this trouble--went to the facebook page and didn't see a 'like' button!!!!!
Be back later--I am off to the thee-A-ter

Posted

Oh oh am I worth it, Martin.