Food for thought - Get HAPPY

Posted

Mary had a little lamb
with mint jelly.

Posted

is it halal, any horsemeat in it, its just you cannot any longer get meat with horsemeat in it any longer, the govt and eu removed all these products.
Closest thing would be monkey, better known as corned beef!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I only like lambburgers, love ground meat. Mint jelly is good on English muffins.

Posted

mainly chicken and salad dishes i eat, a few proteins and fenugreek tea with meal or soya milk, just what a growing girl needs to stay slim, even if a bit top heavy above the waist.
also guys its great for hair loss, helps to get it thick and long, bet you lamb and mint sauce cant do that.
Although after chernobly, spring lamb had extra ingrediant glowed in the dark!

John_Thain
Posted

Re horse meat: I was beginning to wonder why I was galloping around at work.

Posted

John, I don't know what people have against horse meat--we eat lamb, veal, goat, etc

Posted

actually guys everyone has been eating it in processed meals for years, and in australia the have another one kangaroo meat, skippy!
in scotland, venison, Bambi,
just imagine saying to the kids bambi & chips, who wants mint sauce!

John_Thain
Posted

my last comment was an attempt (a very bad one it seems) at a joke at my employer's (Tesco) expense.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@John T. people used to question where the meat for McDonald's hamburgers came from the farm or the racetrack, the steak subs at D'Angelo's as well. I think the steak was real but you never know what's in McDonald's anything.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I grew up on a farm, no qualms about what food is. Then lived down the Cape, love fish and seafood too.

I always ask vegetarians, what would you eat if you discovered that plants suffer and scream when we rip their sex organs off them for fruit and veggies?

I are wicked.

Posted

I've eaten glow in the dark lamb chops. I really wanna try some giraffe burgers, though. Giraffe is actually a kosher aminal.

Posted

vegetarians and vegans are different catergories, vegetarians also eat fish, and vegans only veg and fruit.
But reading this will give all the meat lovers something else to blame us for girrafe burgers, skippy burgers, bambi burgers, and all better for you than Mcdonald or burger king burgers.
Sometimes though its the size, over here its reasonable, in the states the portions would feed the 5000, no wonder americans are huge, and me a rake , but then i only eat minium amount of food, suppose thats the anorexic in me.
Thank the goddess i am not fat, i would hate to carry to much weight.
but do enjoy the occasional bit of fish, with tatare sauce, but no chips.
And macaroni cheese with pasta is nice.
the fattening things is chocolate, by the bar, and xmas cake, bit funny at xmas, there ate it all the time in 3 months had 15 xmas cakes, and not gained an ounce of weight, made my friends at the lgbt group jealous, they have to go to slimming classes!
Must be i am in the minority!

Posted

I have developed a little bit of a belly recently.

Posted

nothing to be ashamed of jack, lots of guys and girls cant see there toes when standing, sometimes its the cocktails, that make you tipsy, like "sex on the beach"
or the local fast food resturant.
Anyway i prefer my guys to have some meat on them!
As to that other thing! the bigger the better! wicked aint I!

Posted

Jack, it's known as getting older!!!!! KIDDING!!!! You'll just have to stop eating all those 'sweet things' :O)

Anneke_Thiem
Posted

Vegetarians dont eat fish but they can eat dairy products, eggs and honey. they just don't want to have any animal killed for them. My sister is a vegan so she really doesnt eat anything that comes from animals. Its difficult to cook for her :-P I think I could never be a vegan not even a vegetarian... I love my fish, chicken and and dairy products too much :-P

Anneke_Thiem
Posted

36 ounces is like more than 1 kg right? Sounds like pretty big rib... Or whole baby lambs rib cage? :-P

Posted

Actually it is 2 pounds and 4 ounces---including bone--and I love every bite--I am a beef eater! (And my arteries are paying for it in my old age LOL)

Posted

Well martin try fenugreek tea,it like soya milk is good for you, only a few sideeffects,blood thins,a bit anemic,breasts get rounder,and hair regrows over time and gets thicker, but the real good effects are E hormone injections.
can be even worse for me overdose stays as E,for u it would be T,get you h***!
Then you could try a mini skirt or shorts.

Posted

Mary had a little lamb
The doctor was surprised
But everywhere that Mary went
people said the lamb had her eyes.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Mary's a serious freakazoid!