Big_Dick_60945

the arabian dicks do you love them or no?? - Gay Guys! <3

Big_Dick_60945
Posted

it have many different between the arab's dicks and the other dick's do you love them!?

Ron_Hall
Posted

oh yeah!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

So, Big, what a pity you can't post candidly nude pics here so we can see if you really do have a big one or if you are like Pinocchio trying to make it grow. What's with the terrorist garb, is that just your kinky sex uniform?

Posted

I love Arab Dicks, and the guys attached to them!
Why? Dunno, both are mysterious and hotter, hornier and stay up longer!
And, at least in my experience.... Arab guys are not as easy "tired", they sustain longer.......... or putting it differently....IT stays up longer! :-{)

Posted

@Tristam Goncalves: howcome we cann't post nude (candid) pics of ourselves? Were did u get that silly idea from?

btw. what's that in your arms? Are you into bestiality or something? Seems to me that BigDick is careful...... being openly gay isn't something very well accepted in any arab country!, not even the tourist infested arab countries!

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

The only good arab dick is a dead one ...after the scamming dickhead who contacted me today on this site… made short work if him ...thieving scamming bastard !!!

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

Here is what I m talking about … quote …
3 May '13 from ALSAYED HUSAM

Hello MICHAEL,

I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name "MICHAEL", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr.HUSAM ALSAYED, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.One late Mr KAVEL MICHAEL a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$13,000,000.00 (Thirteen Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2013. Sadly KAVEL was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. ….

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ….. UNTIL THIS….

Posted

"it have many different between the arab's dicks and the other dick's"---different how? I've seen thousands of dicks in my lifetime--big, small, thin, fat, circumcised, uncircumcised, some sticking straight out, some hooking to left, some to right, some dark, some light, some black and white, etc. So how do they differ? I have been with a few Arabs and didn't see a difference that would make me notice it!

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

UNTIL THIS

……..There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address: husamalsayed3@gmail.com
Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication.

Husam AL SAYED.
husamalsayed3@gmail.com

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

TO WHICH I REPLIED…
4 May '13 from Michael Denne
Well after reading all that BULLSHIT… you can be sure of a FEW THINGS…
a) GAYS.com have been informed about your message …
b) I do not accept anything you say…
c) YOU ARE A SCAMMER…in same manner as Nigerians known to use same tactics
d) YOU ARE NOW BLOCKED from making further contact with me..
e) Gays.com will probably BLOCK YOU also.

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

SO MUCH FOR "ARAB DICKS" !!!!

Posted

Michael count to a 100--watch your blood pressure---Big Dick might or might not be a scammer but don't condemn a whole country of people--it is like saying "All gays are twinks or perverts or Queens or pedophiles"--I know you are angry but don't do a nongay thing.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am stepping in here as group owner before anymore is said..
@Michael I have sent you a message please answer it....
@Master Gays.com does not allow nudity in profile pic... one reason is that we are a social site not a pron site... but you can make a private album and only allow friends to look at it...
@Big Dick I think that your profile pic is wrong!!!!!! specially because of what happen here in Boston U.S.A. I have help out on this site for a few years now and watch as it grows and I have never ask this but will you Please change your profile pic...I will also ask the site mangers to look at it and I believe that you will be getting a message from them asking the same thing...

Now back to the discussion
Yes I like big dick thats why I married my hubby 25 yrs ago...

Posted

@micahel Wolfe: I did not say that we could post a nude pic as profile pic...... I know we can post nude pics in private albums.

Also, I feel that when someone feels he must post a profile pic half anonymous because of safety it must be allowed, and the Boston Bombers were NOT Arab! The were eastern europeans! I think that GAYS.COM should be keeping in mind that its members should be feeling safe.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Master I never said that about what happen in Boston or who did it I just ask to him in light of what happen to please change his profile pic...You do not have to show your face if you need to keep your privacy you can post anything just look at my profile pic...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Master, I was under the impression that total frontal nudity was a no-no on here. And that is my pussy on my lap, don't be so ill, if I was into bestiality I think there must be another site for that kinda shit.

I agree that homophobic arab countries are not safe places to be openly gay, but he could hide his face without the weapon, that's as tata as red necks in peckerwood heaven posing with their assault rifles.

Posted

@Michael Wolfe: I know that you did not actually say it, but the implying was clear enough (at least to me). If we would ask people to change profile pics were ever when something terrible around the world happens, nobody would come to writing messages, or make new friends, wouldn't you agree? In Bangladesh people die because of the cloths we in the west want to wear without paying to much for them, in war-zones people die because people in high places have decided someone's values are to be followed the people there are in fact not interested in, innocent children are abused around the world ..... all terrible things indeed, as what happened in Boston..... I assume we are not expected to change profile pics due to all what is happening around the world, ok?

Just my opinion, nothing more!

Posted

@Tristam Goncalvez: I know it is your pussy in your arms, and I take it that you very well know what I was talking about....... connections to and with things that are not in fact related can easily be made and fabricated, and cause misunderstandings, or worse... THAT was what I was trying to make as a point (and failed in doing so I guess!)
As to the weapon.. I agree! I saw the headgear only, the weapon I did not see, probably due to the brightness or lack thereof of the pic (on my screen). I did not investigate the pic in detail..........
I agree that weapons of whatever kind do not belong in pics, nor anywhere else for that matter, and most certainly not were it is the intention to make friends!

Posted

When I saw the title of this discussion, I knew it would be nothing but trouble, and here I see it again.

Posted

To me it is much ado about nothing but depends upon what the individual sees-- if I don't see a clear picture I don't give it a second thought and it is not clear on my monitor!

Posted

Point taken!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Master, I saw the gun, used to looking for weapons, from a violent place, always wanna know if someone's packing.

Also, the last letter of my name is S, not Z, I'm Portuguese not Spanish. And I got the point, I just wanted you to know that.

Posted

@Tristam Goncalves: Apologies for wrong name, no intention to offend!