Jony_Star

Light At The End of the Tunnel - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

well things ended between the 1st guy I was seeing & talking about on here...but now there's another guy rising up to the occasion...& unlike the other one...this one is very sweet...& I've only hung out w/him twice at a park & just talked...& it feels very nice...I miss that ability to connect w/someone...getting to know them...talk about other things & do other things besides lay in bed...& his hugs are the best...I know he's interested in me...& as my old flame for the other guy dies...another one is starting to spark...but I know I have to close one door completely before opening another...& the good thing is that this new guy knows my situation & he's willing to wait it out until i'm completely available...so understanding & he's been very helpful as well...& i'm just like...wow this guy is amazing...& cute...definitely hitting it off well...and well i'm really excited to see where this goes...but unlike the last time...I have to remember to take it slow...I can't rush into anything like the last time...so slow & steady wins the race...so far it's going good...& I just have to keep myself together as this goes along...but i'm so happy...I really enjoy myself around him & it's great to feel that way when someone lights up your world...also I finally have my work permit...so I've already filed for a ssn...soon i'll be ready to look for a job...hopefully I find something real soon...^_^

Karen_Wright
Posted

Good for you Jony, I am glad you have found (maybe) Mr. Right. I hope you have and enjoy it my friend.

Posted

Yes jony some good news, but you now have the work permit, so a job next would be great, give you some financial independence.
as for b/f, well lets see what happens, but be nice if he is the right one.
Blessed be

Posted

thanks...yea I'm more focused on getting a job 1st rather than on the new guy...i'm kinda hoping that I don't run into a deja vu moment...after ending with my 1st love...I started seeing someone else...his name was Luis...& coincidently I fell for this one guy...didn't work out...and now I find myself liking another guy whose name also happens to be Luis...& well the last time that happened my 1st love wanted to get back w/me...& now I'm hoping that the same situation doesn't repeat itself...or if it does...I can only hope I'm 100% over this other guy...cuz it wouldn't be fair to this new Luis...cuz he's really sweet...& has most of the qualities that I look for...but well taking it one step at a time...so we'll see what the future has in store...

Posted

Don't rush it. Take it easy, and things will work out. Very happy to hear about your work permit. That's a big step. Good luck with your endeavors. The job market is not an easy one at all, but you'll succeed with a positive attitude like yours.

Posted

well guys, you all know jony and talk with him, now as you know sometimes its differcult for some to get started in work due to no references, so why not if your in the states giving him a personal reference that he could use, that i am sure would help, just write him a letter and post it to him.