tape - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

As a result of the tragedy in Boston, I have started reading up a bit on Oklahoma City. I found on the web transcripts from the trial of McVeigh, and I have read through the prosecutor's opening statement a few times now. From a literary perspective, he uses very beautiful language. He mentions that there was a hearing that was taking place in a building across the street at the time of the attack, and the hearing was recorded, and he implies that the explosion is caught on this tape. Yesterday, I tried to look this up on YouTube. You would think that that would be the place where you would find something like that. Alas, I did not find it on YouTube. Very peculiar.

I saw the other day that people think Oklahoma City was a cover-up or that Clinton had prior knowledge. Folks, that's absurd! (I actually dreamt last night that I was there and ran away from the building just before the bomb exploded because I knew that it was going to happen.) To say that FDR was waiting for Pearl Harbor as an excuse to go into the war or to say that Georgie wanted an excuse to take out Sadaam and get control of Iraq's oil, fine. They had interests that there should be an attack. What did Clinton have to gain from the destruction of a federal building? Was he trying to destroy evidence of an affair? I don't think so. It is a ridiculous notion to imply that he had any connection whatsoever with the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building. Likewise, there is no reason to believe that our Great President was involved with the attack in Boston. It is bogus.

I still would like to hear the audio tape. It very much interests me.

Posted

Funny post jack why would you like to listen to audio tape, some survivors will never forget that horror be with them forever.
could understand from a historical point of view but even that would be under controlled conditions.
fanatics & terrorists get a kick out of things like that,so to me your fascinated by morbid events, hope i am wrong.
There has been enough victims of terror, and sometimes it is our community that is the victim, over 300 transsexuals murdered by transphobic people,and more than 50% in the usa.
not a nice stat that.
There is a higher chance that i will be killed than die from aids (hiv+),or in scotland be killed on the roads.
There is enough sick things on the internet, just live and stay clear of horror.
you would understand better if you visited a death camp like auchwitz,not a nice place mauhausen was bad enough, its easy to visualize that horror but not easy to forget.

Posted

I'm like that. I can watch videos of 9/11 on YouTube all the live long day. It's better than watching Shane Dawson or trash like that. It's real US history.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I have three words for you about the missing tape, "conspiracy, cover-up, conspiracy!"

Posted

That is the usual clause whenever there is collateral casualties ie people there must have been a conspiracy, a system abused by all govts,vietnam war to prove to russia that the states could lose that many fighting a war they could not win,or russia in afghanistan,then the usa & uk went to war over there.
now the poppy fields are larger than ever, at least the taliban considered drugs immoral.
jack you want to study tatics of ochrana,then the nkvd,kgb,mvd,gestapo, you will find a common link control the system control the people and the use of fear will keep them in line.
Gulags are a tradition in russia,sooner or later all get the chance to go amd experience it.
One of my favourite historical groups that i prefer is the history of israel and the IDF.
I do have others too commerce warfare, psychology warfare, and the two world wars,passing higher history was easy for me.
but for fun prefer my lgbt friends or the cnd movement.
spiritual its as my avatar is witchcraft and goddess of the moon.
Blessed be.

Posted

The absence of the audio recording of the Oklahoma City bombing from YouTube is no evidence of a conspiracy. It just means that nobody who has access to it has bothered to upload it there. I am not a fan of government. I believe that the world would be better off if we were to break up into smaller and smaller groups, but that is my opinion.

Posted

ah! an anarchist at heart, next you will be charging over barricades.
A few friends in the glasgow anarchist group went to london by air for a demo, on the way back at glasgow airport was detained by special branch and questioned about who they met, what was discussed, phone and emails on mobile phone confiscated, then released without charges.
And the UK is supposed to be like the USA, a democracy, not a police state, but the authorities behave like one.
Remember not long ago less than 20yrs it was our people that were treated this way and it still happens in russia and other countries, in pinknews was an article, a missing transsexual was found in a river in ohio, stabbed, and chained to metal & concrete, then dumped into river to hide the evidence, doubtful if they will find the killer or killers.
Not long ago in south africa, a gay guy was raped by several straight guys that had an anal sex, buggered him, then beat him to death, others watched, no witnesses for police.
Yes i can walk the streets over here in safety, as long as i dont wear female clothing, deny what i am, avoid dangerous situations, we are tolerated a lot better than before, but there are still homophobes and transphobia is still present, only in the gay areas is it safe, outside of there we are treated like its a joke to be gay.
Dont expect govt to be any better, but they will abide by 2010 equalities act.
but the orange lodge & catholic & protestant churches all feel the same way to us, would have been happier if we never existed.
or at least hid in shame and secrecy.

Posted

Democracy? Do you know what a democracy is? Check out Qadaffi's Green Book. Gadhafi himself did not practice what he preached, but he wrote some interesting things about our modern misconceptions of government.

Posted

no doubt he did, but then he had some nasty people from the states to deal with and prior to that was a long period of inequality in libya, not long freed from tyranny of italian domination, where the rebels led by omar muktar, were eventually destroyed in a campaign of extermination, a country that had no help from others other than egypt, and although the international community watched somalia & ethiopie, the usa ran in arm shipments to the italian govt.
At the same time attention was diverted from the weimar republic, so hitler and the armed forces took back the ruhr, oops! and nothing done, then sudetenland, then checzslovakia, then poland! well we know where that one led.
But lets turn the clock back to a treason case in paris, thats in france, and the officer was tried and convicted, and the crowd all joined in that episode, lots of fun, after all he was only a jew! that was his real crime.
Amoungst that crowd was a young guy,, a news reporter, saw what was happening, was disgusted by it.
So he went home and decided to leave for palestine, there he changed his name, and proceeded to build and agitate for a jewish homeland.
A great man, the lion of Israel, i am of course refering to david ben gurion.
Everyone is a product of there generation, even us in the gay community, only difference from straights, we care! want something better in this world for those that come after.
You ever held a gun jack, aimed at a living target, knowing that if you fired you would kill that person, and for no other reason that your govt said he was the enemy.soldiers have to make that choice often in the name of democracy.
Something all should remember, we all have red blood in us, irrespective of sex gender religion or ethnic grouping, even what country we belong too.
At one time huni, i would have joined the opposite side, the hate towards me, made me live in hell.
You know that those that talk about the need for god and religion, because there afraid of death.that they might end in hell.
Whereas those that have been there believe in spirituality, there is a big difference.
blessed be

Posted

Ailean, I do not care to get into discussions about Zionism, but I would like to offer a small correction to your record of history. The Dreyfuss Affair was reported on by Theodor Herzl. It was he who decided that there needed to be a safe haven for Jews in the "enlightened" era. Ben Gurion was one of the folks who established the "Israeli" regime. He was a solider and a politician (and certainly no hairstylist).

I say no more on the subject, and I apologize for having led the way for such a digression. Just wanted to correct some history.

Posted

jack i remember all from history and there is no digression, for not long after that affair attacks on jewish people, then communists, and gays happened in germany. also there was tension in other countries and both the usa and uk closed there borders to refugees.
so there was no where for them to flee too, and gays were worked to death in the camps, and later on beaten and starved to death at nordhausen camp.
what is the point of discussion: remember the past so it cant happen again ever.