Michael_Queen

Virgin - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Queen
Posted

I am a 20 year old virgin looking for someone to have some sex with.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

A vary,big WELCOME to you, to the group And Site ...... LOL xxxxx

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Not without a pic! You and the Irish virgin really don't know how to move merchandise. Display the goods up for consumption and leave the whimsy for a love connection.

Sen_Ll
Posted

aaaah i want to have sex

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Where is Locust N.C at...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@ Sen, I really like old cars and would be willing to drive you, especially if you have a manual transmission, but do you have a pic of the front end and the rear end?

@ Michael, Locust is next to Weevil, south of Grasshopper and across the river from Leeches.

Posted

Michael welcome. As far as your offer goes you are way too young for me--I always liked older men whether I was 15 or 50--besides I want someone with experience who knows how to take it!
Good luck on your search.

Michael_Queen
Posted

Locust is in between Charlotte and Albemarle Michael Wolfe

Michael_Queen
Posted

Now there is what I looked like at a relay for life in a dress made of newspapers

Jonathan_Freeman
Posted

naw i say u stay a virgin

Sen_Ll
Posted

@Goncalves i don't think this Rolls Royce can be back on d road

Michael_Queen
Posted

@Johnathan Freeman why do you say stay a virgin honey

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Michael Q, now that's advertising! Aclose up would be nice but you do look cute.

@Sen, I aint never got my hands on a Rolls Royce in my life, altho I love the song, Carwash, by Rose Royce. Do you have a nice bonnet and boot?

Sen_Ll
Posted

@Goncalves lol........ yeah but no tires ....gonna send you the bonnet pic

Michael_Queen
Posted

Thank you ver y much Tristram.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Michael We are going to lizard lick n.c. tomorrow...

Michael_Queen
Posted

@michael where is that at in NC

Michael_Queen
Posted

I am like 2 and half hrs away from cary

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Michael near Raleigh

Michael_Queen
Posted

@michael i know where it is at honey i had a bf there in carry i was saying that I am like 2 and half hrs away from u

Posted

Martin, good luck finding an older man these days!

Jonathan, Lol!

Posted

Jonathan,there are hundreds here but at 77 my field is getting very limited! LOL
Ft. Lauderdale is known for the young men interested in old(er) men--I believe Wilton Manors--suburb of Ft. La-Dee-Da--is 3rd on the list of gayest cities, most gay couples and highest population of gay old men.

Michael_Queen
Posted

Oooo heck me getting an older gentle man is easy. I know how to wo older men with my words and the actions in them too.