David_Vila

FAT LADY ALERT! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Last night I was help a friend out with a video shoot. He's a struggling artist so I was there as an extra. End the end of the night I was so hungry that I order a burger with fries and this little steak sandwich too. This lady came over to greet me and heard that I have a big knot in my back as well. She offered to massage it out for a beer. So I said ok! She did a great job doing it.

Meanwhile my food came and then her lady friend, the really fat one came over too. I first started eating the steak sandwich. This lady damn near knocked over about 3 people just to come over and ask for a bite of my sandwich! So I let her have a bite. Then she asked for another bite. I was ok with this. She KEPT that half of the sandwich! Her friend told her that wasn't nice! She's said it's ok because it's "her world" anyway! I didn't say anything about it; just started eating the other half of the steak sandwich. She then wanted THAT half too! I'm thinking WOW in my mind!

Meanwhile she is causing attention all over the establishment about the way she is eating. Then my burger and fries come. She was about to take the burger out of my hand for herself until her friend that was massaging my back told her "NO"! I can tell that she REALLY wanted my burger too; which was the funny part! She then opened the bag of chips that came with my steak sandwich. She ate them like she hasn't eaten all day! I mean there were chips hanging out of her mouth! Then she gave the bag back to me to share. I said just keep them! lol She still really wanted my burger though! Her eyes were like dogs' eyes at your food!

So then I finally finished my burger and she looked sad... I had a few fries left with a ketchup and a ranch dressing container on the plate still. I slid the plate over to her. She started eating the rest of the fries and polished off the dressings with her fingers! I just walked away after that. Meanwhile the people just looked and kept AWAY from the lady! I guess she thought that eating my food for me would turn me on! Only because she was hitting on me too! lol

Posted

NOBODY touches let alone eat any of my food!

Just sounds like a hungry person to me not one interested in hitting on anyone except for food!

Posted

It sounds like she may be one of the people who have a medical condition, I forget it's name, that their brain does not get a signal that they are full. They eat everything they can, like they are starving. There are people who have died from this condition.

Posted

Did she offer to pay half of your bill since she ate half of it?

Posted

Hate people like that. Moochers. I'm not stingey but when you take advantage of me then I get pissed.

Posted

It's my world, too, but I weight twenty pounds more than I thought I did, so I'm probably going to have to stay away from you, David. lol

Posted

When I was 100+ overweight I did many odd things but would never do that! In a way it is sad.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

She was probly homeless and hungry, possibly with mental health issues. When I worked in human services I met alot of people not unlike she. Hunger is the fastest growing segement of our population. I, myself, live on my food stamps and what I get from the local food pantry. I would never eat your meal, I'd promise you a good time if you bought me my own meal.