Chud

Another new look - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Since I've been here I've gone through quite a few new hairstyles, now this is my newest (and hardest to achieve) I have now gone blonde only on the top of my head while I have kept the sides and back short and brown.
With the help of my cousin and his g/f we finally achieved it after carefully using the nozzle of the hair dye to outline where I wanted the dye to stop and sure enough we finally got it and it turned out better than expected.
Guys fancy having a ponder on my profile and telling me what you think please?
Here
Comment
Shout out
I don't mind, I'm open :P

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think it is ok look for you....I would date you if I was your age...LOL...but you look good....

Posted

Well I would say, If you are Happy with the way it looks, then it is a Very good hairstyle... I just cut my Hair very short. so i do not have to do much with it.. but that is Me... you say you dye your hair Blonde... what make that the color you like to dye your hair. So many people dye their hair Blonde and never know why... there are better colors out there... so that is the Question i would like to know...

Posted

Well I've never dyed it blonde before and blonde along with my natural hair colour was what I wanted, it gave me look that I have, the look I wanted to achieve

Posted

well That is Cool, You have Beautiful Dark Hair.... and i have seen Dark & light Hair together and it look good.... so The only thing important is that you like it...

Posted

Been there, done that--with mustache, without--with beard without--with both without either--short hair, long hair, bald--you have a look you like keep it! :O)