scared of the black guys? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

idk why a majority of guys think all black guys have a reputation of having a bigger gift between the legs. its a myth and it always will be. there are those that are gifted and those who arent but it shouldnt matter on your size it should matter on where your head is and your heart. instead most ppl think of the stereotypical black cause thats all that there are in the world as in majority to us that are completely different and hard to come by but idk why its hard to find a white partner for a black cause ppl are scared of what they have...

Posted

It's not the size of the 'gift' (first time I have heard it called that) but the myth.
It is also a myth that most gay guys like 'big' ones--I have found the opposite to be true--in fact a few friends (both black and white) that I know that are 'gifted' (!) hate the fact that they are big because they want to get it but when a guy sees what they have the guy automatically falls on their stomach!!!
Actually I have always looked at the 'gifted' (I LOVE that word!) as just a lever to turn them over. :O)
Bottom line? (Pardon the pun) most guys I know are size queens--ANY size!

Posted

I agree Letrell. Size doesn't matter. I'm happy to see you think the same thing Martin, and thanks for clearing up that myth about gay men and what they like.

Posted

We are all so different--and that makes gay life so much fun! :O)

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

There are four men I have known with huge gifts; one was Black, one was Asian (they aint all small), one was Swedish (and he wasn't blond but IO know what the Vikings used for battering rams) and one was Azorian. All wasted on a top and way more than a mouth full but fun to play with as well.

Heebie999
Posted

Well, I fall into the sterotpypical role of like big dicks, and big black dicks, and big dicks of whatevr colour they might be.
I also happen to like darker-skinned guys. (Not that I have anything against lighter skinned guys.. darker-skinned guys just seem to catch my eye in a crowd. That could be just because they stand out, or it could be that they turn me on more... that I don't really know.)

Posted

Todd it is very hard (no pun!) for me to understand people who have 'types'--I never did--tall, short, black, white, 3 inches, 9 inches, blond, brunet, etc.,--and because of that I met some terrific people that if I had a type I might have said no to LOL
My best friend has the same type you do--maybe you should exchange numbers? KIDDING!

Posted

im just tired of people saying i dont wanna date you cause i think ill get my ass torn or something along those lines and im like.........im a bottom...i can be versatile but i rather take it then give

Posted

As you read in my first comment above I have friends with that problem but trust me Letrell they get a lot of sex--as bottoms.

Posted

K, folks, rule of thumb: the circumference of a man's nose and the length of his hand from the base to the tip of the middle finger will tell you all the measurements you need to know about him.

Posted

Fairy tales? I'll have you know that my conclusions are tried and tested.

Posted

Sir I have been doing research, trying, testing and keeping records for a much longer time than you have and conclusive proof that you are wrong!

Posted

Okay. Fair. I'll accept that.

Posted

What's fun is sometimes you get surprised--both in bad and good ways!!!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I thought it all had to do with foot size. I wear a 14EEE and people swoon when they see my shoes.

Posted

Feet? I never bought that. It always sounded bogus to me. What could the correlation possibly be?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Big feet, big man, big?, oh, I know, big heart. But many people subscribe that big feet equals, big hands and a big dick.

Posted

i have big feet and big hands lol

Posted

But Letrell you aren't answering the BIG question!!!! LOL

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I believe that most gay men are afraid of black men. I mean for me personally it's different because the first guy that I ever fooled around with was black. He was hung so I won't lie about that, but as far as being on/about that bullshit he wasn't like that at all. And you're right, there is a whole different subsection of people that are truly hard to come by, but when you do, let me tell you. They are the most generous, kindhearted accepting people that will do anything for you. These are the kind of people that if you call them am ask for money, they take money away from they bills to give it to you. It isn't even about possessions and money and all that, but the people that they are is so awesome.

Honestly it is those other people that act a certain type of way that give everyone a bad rep. I mean yeah, a lot of black guys are on some bullshit or about that bullshit but there are those that aren't. And the problem honestly is that if you don't know black people it usually I hard to tell who is about that shit and who is 100.

About the whole black dick thing, they aren't all endowed with a longer or bigger dick. Honestly most of them are average. And by average I mean between 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches. There are always those guys with big dicks there always will be. I can't speak for how they are with anal sex as I am the big V in that department but even if I did know it would be a generalization.

I hope that opens up a few eyes.

Posted

Reese, how did you come to the conclusion "that most gay men are afraid of black men"? That hasn't been my experience--most guys I know are attracted to men of color because of the myth that they have big dicks.
"that act a certain type of way " can apply to effeminate gay men--I don't know what your experience is with men like that but trust me you wouldn't be a virgin with a lot of them.
We all tend to generalize which is not a good thing--we should speak of what we know. :O)

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

A man is a man, and there are big whangers in every ethnic/racial group.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

@martin I don't think you completely understood what I was saying and that's okay most people will not get it. I mean you're right I shouldn't speak in general terms like that. I mean the reality is that we can't speak for the whole because we will never know.

That saying you quoted is meant differently than you interpreted it, I don't know how to explain it. But I didn't mean effeminate by it.

As far as the whole not be a virgin with a lot of them, I dunno I can't say because I'm my own person.

But you right we do generalize and yes we should speak of what we know.

Posted

I'm not afraid of black folks--except those who come onto the train with big basball bats and glocks, but the white folks who come onto the train with big baseball bats and glocks scare me, too.