t.a.t.u - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

is there and will there ever be a gay (male) version of them, ? i hope so love em dearly t.a.t.u in my heart

Posted

Okay explain to this old man what t.a.t.u. stands for and who are they??? :O)

gstanescu84
Posted

LIekwise to a newbie? hahah

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Guys
I just search them on U-Tube and found them to be a female singers...and might say they are not that bad...Check them out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yP4Nm86yk0

Posted

Xiao, there is a gay version of Everybody.

Posted

oh right, t.a.t.u meaning in russian *girl on girl*, t.a.t.u is is a russian band called just that t.a.t.u yulia Volkova and lena Katina, i loooove t.a.t.u uhmm sacrifice or not gonna get us or al the things she said WAIT NO friend or foe is my favourit, al tho they wer forced to portray a lesbian relationship yulia was (still is?) bi soo yeah still i found a male version of their song al the shing said, a cove by mad bones? any whu reasion im asing about it is cuz well gay peeps make me happy like i get hyped up when i see other gays so i figured if i started to listen to ay 'male' gay band i would b happy AL THE TIME ^^ // jinneh

Posted

Martin, there's no gay version of you?

Posted

Searching the rain i see only shadows, calling youre name i hear only ecoes

Posted

how true, xiao

Posted

its frome their song 'running blind' luv that part, but as far as a male version of t.a.t.u bka ( better known as) a male gay tatu goes, i have yet to find

Posted

voices i hear them calling behind me fantomes of you are burning inside me, you gotta sgive me ay sine !!

Posted

I heard those voices. I'd beware of those fantomes whatever they happen to be.

Posted

Don't you worry, Martin.

Posted

be sweet like sugar , oh uh oh treat me for ever . let me melt youre solid heart ...

Posted

I can be melted--maybe.