Roman_Long

Gay Erotica - Your WRITES

Roman_Long
Posted

Does anyone in this group write gay erotica. I've written a several short stories over the years but, this year...I am endeavoring to publish my first. What are the themes that get your attention?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I like historical themes that may allude to the beginning of the HIV and AIDS crisis. Lots of sex. I am very turned on by erotica and it has a tendency to make me hard so I need to jack off or get serviced!

Posted

I write gay erotica but I find it difficult to find anyone who will publish it even magazines. If you could me there Roman or Timothy please let me know I'd appreciate it a bunch.

Posted

All I can suggest is if you have enough stories is to self publish---e books are now the big sellers and there are a lot of gay sites to reach out to--just a suggestion--go to authorhouse.com and see what they offer--I had my last 2 books published there--though not erotica they were gay themed and I showed a profit on each--that did take a lot of work but...
Good luck!

Posted

Martin you are so right. Folks want to sit at home and read off their Kindle or whatever they have. Cheaper way to go. Although I haven't gotten one yet. LOL

Posted

I read 2-3 books a week----at night in bed before I go to sleep at 2 AM! :O)
(That's if I am not 'busy'!)