can you keep contact with your ex-gal:? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

no..............i don't buh she wants us to still keep in touch,she's always writting me to tell me 'baby.......you the best thing that has ever happened to me and no matter how much pains have caussed you pls forgive me and let's move on'..........am i suppose to fall for this after wasting my time for nine solid years and a six months break-up..............HELL NO.

Tor_Saff
Posted

feck no, i wouldn't keep in contact with any of my exes. they're exes for a reason.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Well, at least you would forgive them to some extent; but not to the point where it becomes another mistake to hurt yourself over her.

- Indie

Posted

tor hug and kisses.........................................indiana hugs and kisses to you as well,i shared this wiyh my friends oe night at the pub but they were making me feel bad in the sense that they were persuading me to give her a last chance and i told thm noooooooooooooooo.......cause i got my mind made up and don't wanna get hurt ...............happy to be on this site

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Glad you came here, Faith. As your name says it all, keep the faith for something better to come in your life.

- Indie