Hey GayGuys<3! - Gay Guys! <3

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Hey GayGuys

Mark_Watson
Posted

welcome to the site..if you have skype, we can chat there if you like

Posted

Hey there Reese I'm also new ill look you up if I have the chance and maybe we can become friends same for any other dude on here just add me and I'll add you too

Posted

Hi Reese,
Welcome to the wonderful Gay world--I've been out since 1948 when I was 12-- I have been an activist ever since--would love to give you hints, helps, suggestions, etc. but everyone---gay or nomnagy---is different--move at your own pace--enjoy every day--it took me 4 exes, including the love of my life, before I realized I was too selfish to be in a relationship so instead I cultivated friends which has been he answer for me--I am alone but not lonely--I know people in relationships for 55 and 60 years.
The only advice I can give is relax, enjoy life, embrace everyone you come across.
Martin

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Oh wow! I love the response! I am so glad all of you have responded! I hope more people keep responding too! Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes and the friend requests!

Rockoustic
Posted

you are very welcome :-)

Posted

Always glad to meet a fellow writer!

Roman_Long
Posted

Hey guys, my name is Roman and I'm a author and artist in addition to playwright and m/m Romance.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Welcome Roman and Reese, glad to meet more writers.

@Reese, I live in the Valley as well, down in Seymour. It's kind lonely for gays around here, big change from the city I lived in up in Massachusetts. There is a writers' group at Derby Neck Library on the third Thursday of the month which is growing and is a good, supportive venue. Actually, tonight, April 25 there is an open mic there from 6 to 8. It is a couple of blocks parallel to Rte. 34 just outside Derby Center as you head up the Housatonic.

Posted

do i have to be in thise discussion ?

Posted

Only if you want to.