Kai_De_Bressac

F**k. - Gay Guys! <3

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Today, someone gave me an advice. I was told not to overuse a word 'fuck'. To be honest, I am really scared now. If they block me, it will be the proof that we lack the freedom of speech. What is worse? Using swearwords or using one's own version of so called political corectness to close other person's mouth? For more than 2,000 years we have been punished for being infidels. Now, as I can see, it is not better at all. Only name for our masters have changed. Anyway, I am not really sure what is worse - nazism or democracy. In nazism, one's life was controlled by a small banch of fuckers. Now, one's life is controlled by the majoriry of people that abuse their so called right to have a vote. There is always some form of control. Only names have changed.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh u serious. Sounds like dat person is a goody shoe shoe as they say. We Irish likewise the American have a right to speech.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

We, Satanists, have no freedom of speech. What we say 'they' call 'insulting'. 'They' seem to forget Satanism is a religion. We will have freedom of speech. Shortly.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I love the word fuck, it is the most useful and versatile word in the English language, it can be a noun, a verb, and adjective, it can be combined with other words to make powerful statements! Next to it is shit.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

You got it, Tristram. That's why it is impossible not to overuse this word.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I are so smart! LOL

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Mee to
:-P

Posted

I haven't sworn in decades. Only if I get very, very frustrated can I say something to myself but never to another person. I have begun in recent years to substitute the word smurf for any swear words, for example: The mother-smurfing son of a smurf should burn in smurf after I kick his smurf.

Posted

i think the whole point here is to show a bit of humility. Everyone has the right to string together a bunch of words, but it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to chose your words in a cognitive manner. A person never has the need to use profanity to get their point across. it can make a difference between a complaint or a whiner.
How you speak defines what kind of respect you get and the people you attract.

Substitution is a fun way to rob profanity of its meaning. =9

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Jules, who do I have to be humble for? Language is a powerful tool and obscene language adds to it's strength. I will tell you how I learn the power of obscenity. In the second grade I had a sadistic bitch for a teacher, Miss Slye, me and Dotti-Jean Burr were her whipping boys, we were the only two redheads in class. Mama said to be good and silently suffer all the humiliations she dealt, sitting us in a corner in dunce caps, beating us with a yard stick, telling us we were stupid, riding us like dogs. My father had to move to find work so his mother came to help my mother, Gramma told me the next time that Miss Slye did anything to me to cuss her out like she done in school toher teachers who beat her and locked her in the closet for refusing to speak English. She didn't know English and neglecting to explain to me that all the cussing was in Italian, Portuguese or French, the family languages.

So, the next time Miss Slye started up I replied, Fuck you. She asked me what I had said, no doubt expecting me to recant by saying, Nothing." Instead I told her that I had told her to go fuck herself. The yardstick fell on the floor and her face was a look of horror. She dragged me down to the principal's office where I repeated what Ihad said. He told her to return to her class, that he would take care of this.

He called in the school nuirse and the school secretary, at which point I was wondering just how much trouble I was gonna catch for this. He asked me to repeat what I had said to Miss Slye, which I did in a calm and even voice. The three of them burst into laughter, you couldn't pee out a window without hitting someone whoo hated the old witch. So, she would start, I would swear at her, and I would spend the afternoon in the principal's office where the secretary and nurse would bring me cookies and chocolate milk and encourafge me to say what they felt but couldn't say.

I had to visit the school psychiatrist alot, who told my mother that I was too polite and that the only mental one around her was Miss Slye who diagnosed as a sexually repressed lesbian with a hatred for redheads. His words not mine. When we moved back from living on Nantucket for a year where my father was building the bicycle paths and was promised a permanent posting by the state, which they renigged on, there was a new school, JFK Elementary and Principal Kelliher assured my mother that when he had brought teachers from the Huntington, in a ghetto neighborhood, he had the discretion to insult Miss Slye by leaving her there to rot.

Posted

Tristram, what a story. Wow, that's pretty wild. Bye bye, Slye.

苏_嘉鹏
Posted

Your experience I empathy, I 'm heterogeneous in some people's eyes.I come from China, English is not very good, meet you: D

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Thanks for the understanding.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Your story is so fucking great. Respect. Sometimes one word means 1,000 of them. But some shit-eaters deserve only one word. F**k (+ you). :-P

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

And it worked so well!

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

It has to work. It's been made to work. I am off for a while. Look for me on fucking Facebook. Kai de Bressac. And a Satanic Goat in my Blasphemous Avatar. You cannot miss it.