Don't know what to do - Love and Romance

Dy****

Posted

have you ever felt like the more you move towards something the faster it moves? I fell in love with a female from another state and now I am going to pick up my life and move 1000+ miles away from everything and everyone know, Leaving MI I do for me moving to Dallas I do for us but it sometimes feels like I will either a) make her life more complicated or b) it wont really matter, And if it really doesn't matter why do it?

I think my mind is fried... beginning to loose my way
help me I need some kind of inspiration

Posted

Sounds like your confusing yourself a bit. Step back and out of the circle. First thing first. How much do you have in common? How long have you known her?
It is a big step to make. I made one like this myself and ended up back where I started. Let me tell you a bit about what I know of Texas people. They are very forward and can be a nusiance, or they can make you feel part of the family it matters on who they are. Have you ever just visited there first? I am thinking of doing the same thing., but we will both move half way to and from where we live now and we are planning to move 7 in a half hours towards each other as the journey one way to one of our addresses is 15 hours. I have checked out the state and places and I believe we can be very happy in that area. However if one of us can first get to know the other first and make sure it is the right decision then we will continue with our plan. Even though we know each other pretty darn good its not the same as being there in person day to day.
I think the best decision is first find out if you will be happy there. Texas is the lone star state. Michigan is prettier state and you have your family and friends there. What about her family and friends. What makesTexas better than Michigan? for you to give up and go there?
Now saying it won't really matter.! Well your confusing yourself there. Everything matters. No one wants it to be complicated. You can make each others lives richer and happier but if it is too complicated then, no don't do it. Do it for more happiness and enrichment. And as Forest Gump would say" LIfe is like a box of chocolates; you never know what your going to get." If you want to take that blind faith chance and just take a leap of faith that you will be happy or your ready for a change then just do it. But never say it really does not matter. Everything matters! Am I making any sense?

Posted

I have alot of past in common, like and dislikes, known her since last dec. I spent a week in dallas for vacation. I love the fact theres warmer weather, i love the culture, and way more jobs. jobs were i am suck. you make lots of since. I'm jst waiting for something to blow up in my face

Posted

Don't wait. I have waiting too long to take action in my life with my things I need to accomplish and now they are blowing up in my face as I did not know how to handle what I needed to do at the time.Why does it take a crisis before we do something and get it to all work. Well I think some of us just think better under stress and God as I get older I hate it as my panic ,now at my age, makes me sick! Ugh!
If you like it there go for it. Do you feel a week is enough to know if that is what you really want.?

Posted

yeah i have a good sense of judgment. I'm leaving on the 15th

Posted

It's so right for you both, the 15th is a special date for me and it will be the real thing for you then.
Many congratulations ;-))

Posted

Which each day that passes I grow more terrified , thanks for the well wishes I need them

Posted

LOL- well your were so gunho! What's going on there? Gonna miss those your leaving? As long as your judgement is as good as you say it is then you should have no worries. Let us know what is going on in that head of yours.