lgbt equality house - Get HAPPY

Posted

In the states is a church that even god may not be welcome, we all know it,do you think it is right that the lgbt house is so close to this hate group, who seem to blame us for everything even the boston bombing was our fault.
what are your. Views, would be nice to know, do we fight hate with love and forgivness or what!

Posted

We need to attack these Homophobics in the press and loony the governments around the world to take it in there grasp and stp it .....

Posted

Everybody needs a blanket group as a scapegoat.

Posted

That is all very well, but saw your comments on the discussion about jewish religion, you were upset, this behaviour is a canker in the lgbt community.
The usa & uk went to war over equality & democracy, yet allow an organisation like this to post hate, and it is not just against lgbt, against children, firefighters and even war dead at funerals.
That church is a focus for anti american groups, so why does the government do nothing even take away there charity tax status and tax breaks would sort them out,it has already been done to other hate groups so why not them.
Its unfortunate that lgbt rights in the usa is still not throughout the country and that status weakens the argument on lgbt issues elsewhere.
As for lgbt community to blame, that to me is insulting, they dont know me, lucky them.
The lgbt community in the states should do something about this, even sure that mike 's church members must be embarrassed by them.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Westboro Church, they wanted to protest the Sandy Hook funerals and the Marathon funerals. What a bloody lot of pratts they are, I used British so I wouldn't swear, did I do ok?

Posted

Yes its ok,last year the catholic church in usa and uk with its charities had to abide with equality acts,over here in the uk they lost there charitable status thus eligible for tax, and corporation taxes.
Organisations are hurt more by monetary control, even loss of funding will help sort this lot out,you vote your politicians in to the senate and house of representatives,so why not demand they do something.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

There has been a long standing movement to tax the churches but they are in bed with the politicians. We also loss a lot of govt income because private colleges and universities are tax free, which they shouldn't be when they charge over $50,000 a semester for tuition. Why should wealthy churches and universities be tax exempt?

Posted

That is the capitalist system, but when we get to close to the lunatic fringe like that church who knows what could happen the people in the house could become a focus for this hate group which could say they were provoked into retaliation.
Not the first time our community lost people to violence.
Also the longer the government in the usa allow this, it will become a fiasco and drag on forever.
Like the muslim cleric fiasco over here, 10yrs now, might be the same again before he is extridited to jordan to answer terrorism charges.
The terrorists and hate organisations seem to like hiding behind the laws, whereas we deserve equality but have to fight for it by peaceful means.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

The govt in the USA is so pathetic that Congress couldn't vote in favor of Universal Background Checks for gun purchases, never mind banning assault weapons and high capacity clips. They are a bunch of used douche bags that need top be voted out of office!

Posted

They're a-gonna vote in favor of background checks on pressure cookers, though. Priorities, priorities.

Posted

Well pressure cookers can explode causing injury, and the pressure cookers cannot protest or vote for congress, so its a win-win situation all round.
Maybe next time it will be about cans and microwaves how neither can get close for cuddling in a warm environment.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Jack, those useless sacs of shit couldn't manage it the first time, do you really think they're gonna grow spines and scruples to do any of what needs to be done about gun violence? I wish I could be as optimistic as you! I can't even vote anyone out cuz the Connecticut contingent are all in favor of the stringent state laws we have adopted.

Posted

Tristram, "gun laws" and background checks are not going to solve violent crime, and Boston and that Texas university are perfect examples of that. The only way to put and end to violent crime or at least decrease it significantly is to educate the uneducated, put the taxpayers' money to use in productive government programs, and to counter terror ideologists. Imagine if the authorities, instead of putting that older brother in a big, burdensome database, and rounded him up and told him that what he was being taught by his peers went against human morality. Imagine what would have happened if they had invested time in preventing the perversed ideology from taking root in his head. Gun control? Smurf gun control!

Posted

Jack, remember your a citizen of a country that fought in the gene wars and won by using a weapon of mass destruction then got off with war crimes against humanity, went on to systematic abuse the homosexual community both economicly and deny them the dignity and respect as a human being by in the great state of California imprisoning gays,and using medical experiments to cure them of there problem.
"It. Must make you proud"
Sorry i say "Remember Stonewall" that is the real usa not the other one that is still the same today, no change just a different minority, but your country made and trained the terrorist groups of today.
the hippies freaks and our community still dont have respect yet,just tolerated, free love does not sell guns or bombs or even wmd.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Jack, you are well meaning but gun controlis only one part of ending violence in a country that has fallen apart. Their, whichever terrorist group, morality is not the same as other peoples. We all see morality in a subjective way, and some groups believe that other ways are the wrong ways. Our govt has a poor track record in what it does in the name of nationbuilding and those chickens are always coming home to roost.

The American way is not universal, even in the States we have White Supremacist groups, other racial-ethnic groups that do not trust others, and while it is out of ignorance, it persists and is indoctrinated to the next generation.

You, yourself, want to disarm the Smurfs!!!!!! (LOL)

Posted

Ailean, I know full well about the country in which I live. Governor Calvo of Guam wrote this morning in the Pacific Daily News, "We are a nation governed by the rule of law, not one of a government that rules by law." Really? In looking up the Boston bombing online, one cannot avoid the name Timothy McVeigh. Read McVeigh's statement after the trial. His statement was very brief but was a good description of this country in which we live. He was put to death, by the way, on June 11, 2001. Imagine if he had lived just 90 days more--just 90 days more.

I would rather be in the States, though, than in China, Israel, or Morocco, but more than the US, I would prefer sitting on an untraceable hillside in Guam or exploring the tundras of Scotland.