Courtney_Jaya

love - Get HAPPY

Courtney_Jaya
Posted

being having true lovers in our life,, is the most wonderful thing for us,, so what do you prefer,,, for one nights stand or for a life time?

Posted

Once I am in the Philippinnes it would be for life

Posted

One hour stands---I don't believe in monogamy for gays--that is a nongay belief which doesn't work--I believe that you can be in love but can have a physical relationship with someone else and not have it interfere with your love

Posted

Someone just to spend time with would be nice, sex is just an extra, love would.be nice, but dont see either happening, so just friends on here, that is all one can expect.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am in a vary loving relationship and that work`s for me......
No more worries of picking up any unwanted STD`s
from one night stand`s etc .......
It is also a nice feeling to have TRUST in ones life too.....

Long term Encounter`s work for me every time .......
Tommy lol xxx

Posted

Tommy I am not against monogamist relationships but I don't think it has anything to do with trust--you either trust someone or you don't and it has nothing with their getting or giving a bj or whatever.
I was promiscuous for over 63 years and only got one STD--if you can call a case of crabs that. :O)
I did find your last sentence funny "Long term Encounter`s work for me every time"--and how many have their been??????
My own experience has been that I have NEVER met two guys who have been 'faithful' physically to each other as you find out after they split up or you bump into them in a book store or rest stop .
Tommy, just as I don't believe in marriage for me I don't object to others getting married
Whatever works for you!
Martin

Posted

Ailean, friends have always been more important to me than a lover--through the years most friends I have made have been after a one time sex encounter and our friendship grew from there--they are there when I need them and don't bug me when I want to be alone--and it works in reverse also--I would rather have a friend than a lover and I can always get sex! :O)

Posted

I never saw any rewards form the one night stand lifestyle. Always left me with a yucky feeling.

Posted

That's you Jack--and I loved them--I was a fan of the baths, X rated book stores, back rooms--no, not 'one night stands, 'quickies' or at most a couple of hours--and keep in mind I was a top so it had nothing to do with how many I could 'do'--along with everything else I found out you can find out more about a person having sex with me for an hour then talking to them for 4 hours.
I am not saying your way or my way is right or wrong but I would never say I found monogamy 'yucky'--that is putting the other person down--now I may say I don't understand that or that it is basically following the hetero way of life and I feel gays have to make their own rules (which could include one night stands or being monogamous) without being put down by other gays for following what paths they do.

Posted

Jack P.S.---make what you will out of it but I sex with ALL my friends before we became friends and in most cases it was that one and only time LOL

Posted

Well, everyone is entitled to his own opinions.

Posted

And doesn't have the right to tell anyone else how to live their life and what to do with their body--when I talk I talk for myself, how I feel and how I have lived and live my life--it works for me and may or may not work for anyone else--I do see a lot of people desperate for love, 'settling' and/or are afraid to be alone--I have a friend like that :O)

Posted

Martin as you said a lot are looking for love, that is the same in both worlds gay & straight, but some find it difficult due to geographical problems, there is a few i would like to see, but it would involve getting the banana boat to carribean,then to cuba,lots of nice people there, then to Texas, say hi to alfawolf,then over to California where timothy and jony stay,then north to Oregon where several friends are including homer,after that north to vancouver before heading back via canada have to say hi to operator, then down to ny and several friends there, so any date may involve expedition proportions, could take a few months or more ,and must not forget jack,then in philadelphia is yeremiah and justin, more nice friends, so online dating is all one can do the now, but that will never be as good as holding your lover close.

Posted

Ailean I did the whole world thing--Australia, New Zealand, South America, Bali, Mexico, Canada, Vancouver, etc., and guess what? Yes I found the love of my life through an ad here in Ft. Lauderdale--it didn't work--my fault--I was/am too selfish to have a lover--in 1984 I chose living alone and never regretted it--I cultivated friends and though I may live alone and I NOT lonely. (I won't even get into other 'needs' that are satisfied weekly! LOL)
What I have found is that many people are afraid to live alone and do settle for less--especially when they grow old to have 'someone there' just in case. I have my friends who will be there IF I don't outlive them! :O)

Posted

Martin, bet you liked the journeys, i would, last time i eas abroad was years ago, merchant seaman on tankers, gulf - singapore - kobe in japan,sometimes elsewhere to europe.
Can understand the alone comment your free no strings, if you need fun pop down to local gay bar.
But to me love is not all about sex,sometimes its about company and friends, just a pity you were not closer, then we would have a drink & see!
Ooops! Me flirting again and homer,mike & trooper not here.

Posted

Thankfully I have 6 close friends---much better than a lover--for me anyway--I am not willing to compromise to have a lover LOL
I don't remember the last time I was at a bar--even though Wilton Manors here is known for the older crowd and the younger ones who love them but bars are a young man's place! :O)

Posted

salutje viens d arriver dans le site et je me faire des amies et aussi des copains donc sa vous dit qu on face connaissance

Michael_Denne_63855
Posted

Roughly translated Toupie Le Mignon is saying..."salute just to get into the site and I make friends and also his friends so you said that we face knowledge"…
In reply I have said ...Vous êtes les bienvenus et nous espérons que vous en mesure de communiquer vos pensées et sentiments ici et obtenir l'amour et l'affection que vous recherchez…."
Which means… "You are welcome and we hope you able to communicate your thoughts and feelings here and get the love and affection you are looking for."
Appropriate sentiments I think ?

Posted

One of the things I wish I had done was take more language classes when I was young or had more foreign speaking lovers during my lifetime.
I took Spanish in high school and learned twice as much with my lover who was a Cuban!!!
As it is I wish I had paid better attention in my English classes!!!
Thanks for the translation Michael.

Posted

No entiendo francais, pero cuando estuve una vez en Italia, hable espanol alli y me entendieron.

Posted

I don't understand French. I visited Italy once, and I spoke Spanish here, and everybody understood me.

Posted

Ailean, I'm with you. I'd love to travel around and meet all my gays.com friends in person--even those who won't be fanning me with palm fronds. They're so, so spread out, though. So many wonderful people, and so little Jack.

Posted

Yes jack that is a problem, last year i went to sunderland pride, not a large event there not long started, anyway on there page there was adverse comments from gay guys, i said it was a nice and they need support even posted the pics i took something like that is needed here too, so friends pride events on soon be nice if some posted pics,heard that tokyo event was good last w/end,that was on pinknews.just one of the links i have.
also its a nice day out.
Anyway in clydebank lgbt social group, and have friends there, its a mixed group transseexuals,lesbians & gay guys we all have a nice time together and pride events are a good excuse for meeting friends from here if you can.
jack on facebook is occupyequality,run by jessica she is in new York, and its a good group lots of current news on it, you might want to check it out.

Posted

Jack we have to get you down here for 5 separate Pride events from a parade to a carnival--of course White Party at Viscaya IF they have it this year--between Miami, Miami Beach, Key West, West Palm,Fort Lauderale and Wilton Manors you will meet EVERYONE!!!! (Especially the red grape peelers!)
Check these out:
http://www.keywestpride.org/
pridesouthflorida.org
miamibeachgaypride.com

Come on down!