Vincent_Peralta_II

Sharing of experience when I started Living here on United States of America!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello everyone! Just to have more friends on United States since I moved here in this beautiful country. Thank God ! This 18th of April is my 2nd month of living here on MD,USA. So fun here ! Some of my Filipino friends ask me"Are you live longer here on states?" I said "No" I just love this place that's why I'm going somewhere which place not get me boring. haha Haha Sometimes i just going to DC, this place is so crowded, that's why I saw some different types of person . I love America, Because the LGBT people, and I know I'm one of them because I'm a young gay, They're fighting for "Equality"! I hope one day I wake up they approve the same sex marriage. Haha Too young for me to learn about something that I really don't know when I was a kid, and now I'm living in a world with people that accept me as I am That's It ! Nice living on America!. Love Those Gay People! And Maybe someday I meet the guy who will make my heart beats faster and faster haha !

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Vincent Welcome to the group and to the states...I hope that you will find someone but don't look to hard or it might just walk by you..You are still young so just hang in there....Oh and if you ever get to Norfolk Va give me a shout out.. L would be happy to show you around...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Come on down to Va and lets hang out...