A prayer - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Honda Accord?
My friends all drive Buicks;
I must ask for more.
Worked hard most my lifetime,
and frankly I'm bored.
So, oh Lord, won't you buy me a Honda Accord?

Posted

You will have to save up for oneJack

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I'd just like a car half the age of the one I got. Paid $100 for Bessie 2 years ago, at 20 she is having problems.

Posted

Thought that was the mercedes bend prayer jack, me i would prefer the latest bat car,lots more fun driving with no light,and leaping chasms.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Actually, I would love a 007 car, so that when these genetic horror shows in Connecticut are bogging downthe flow on the highway needlessly I can blow 'em upwith missles!

Posted

I want that Pink Rolls Royce from Thunderbirds, with a very nice Parker to drive me (wild).

Posted

Klaas,pink rolls nice but would not stand out especially amongst the dutch football supporters, its like a tango advert,a sea of orange.
Think you would prefer capt scarlet, and he could be your personal bodyguard.

Posted

I'd have to agree with Ailean. A Batmobile would be nice with a Robin in green tights at my side.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

And I thought I was the only one with a superhero fetish. Altho I would like the Pink Cadillac with Aretha Franklin singing Freeway Of Love riding with me.

Posted

I'm coocoo for Batman.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

How about Cocoa Puffs?

Posted

That is a cerial over here like rice crispies

Posted

Used to like bmw,until i found out what it meant in soweto : BMW " break my windows "
What other funny tags you know!

Posted

Allean, I do not mingle with football supporters, and I am a republican, ie. I prefer a republic over a monarchy, so Orange and I do not mix. (I do like the edible variety but I through away the orange skin).

Posted

You never been tango'd klaas, dutch supporters a field of orange quite a spectacle in glasgow town centre.
As for being republican, that is fine, myself if i had to state something! Communist, a red! A dying breed in todays world.

Posted

From midnight blue Hondas to rice crispies to red Commies. love it

Posted

Well jack with your connections,maybe ask the red boots paras to join in fun discussion you know the ones i mean IDF!
But then maybe some other will come up with wacky likes,in a discussion that veers like a drunken gay sailor.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Ailean,

Ford- Found On Road Dead. Fix Or Repair Daily

Fiat- Fix It Again Tony

Also, I am a fellow traveler, having been raised in the Communist Party.

Posted

Well on here that is good, think there are others, was interesting finding on here witches too, maybe a new group "morning star" after the cp paper in the uk, tommy is a traveler too, last year at sunderland pride posted pic of his union banner &the anti-nazi league were there too.

Posted

Allean ffor communism you could try to contact the radical faeries. they are on facebook. Lotś of them im the UK too.

Posted

@ klaas, thanks maybe you should invite them here to, but dont fancy the term 'fairy " dont mind radical though but will have a look.
Well soon in england & Wales is local elections, and in pinknews is article about UKIP making homophobic comments and even congratulations to putin for banning pride events.
Last i heard a moscow court ruled that pride events were not illegal, just a political rebuttle of equality rights by putin's party in russia,also the girls of "pussy riot "have to finish serving full sentence in jail.

Posted

Well its the rainbow lounge so my apologies for the language in my next comments its not an insult to anyone its just something i wrote a long time ago.
The lyrics are scots and is of the glesga dialect that is glasgow to you posh folk.
It will give you a sense of humor that galawegians have, that is glasgow folk.

Posted

BOHEMIAN RAPSODY.....GLASGOW STYLE.

Is this the real life? Is it the methadone?
Stuck in the gorbals,two bob fur the telephone?
Open yer wine,an talk wi'a whine like me
Um just a weeji,gie us yer sunny D
Cos I'll chib yer pal,rip yer da,slash yer dug,ride yer ma?
Any way the clyde flows, disnae mater tae me....tae me.

Haw maw,just chibbed some bam
Buckie bottle tae the heid
An noo the fuckin'bastards deid?
Haw maw,um just oan parole
An noo headin back tae Barlineeeee....

Haw Maw,oohooh ooh
never meant tae steal yer purse
But if am no fu'o' smack this time the morra'
Carry oot,Carry oot!
An we'll go oot on the batter!

Too late, the bailiff 's here
Sends shivers doon my spine
Glubbed 10 jellies just in time
Goodbye all my muckers,I've got tae go
Got tae go an rip some wank fae up the scheme
Haw Maw,oohooh ooh
I'm a jakey bam I sometimes thin I've never been washed at all

I see a silhouette of a bam
Adidas!Adidas! Can ye get us a kergo?
Thundebird,White lightening, very frightening to me!
Twenty Mayfair! Twenty Mayfair, Twenty Mayfair an some skins
Magnifico oh oh oh oh!

I'm just a fat boy,nae body luvs me
He's just a fat boy fae a fat family!
Spare us a pound for a wee cup o' tea!
Gat tae fuck,skanky slob,will ye git a job?
Fae fucksake NAW I'll no git a job
Get a job
Will not get a job
get a job
Will not get a job
no no no no no ...

Oh gonorrheoea! gonnorrheoea!gonnorrheoea and the clap!
Then doon the pub,has the barman put aside for me?
For me, for meeeee!

So you hink ye can slash me a pish in the eye?
So ye hink ye can chib me an leave me tae die?
Haw bawbag,can't dae this tae me bawbag!
Just wait till i'm oot,just wait till I'm fight oot of ma nut!

Fuck all really matters, anyone can see
Fuck all really matters ....
Fuck all really matter tae meeeeee.

Posted

Now at one time this was common quite sure you seen trainspotting,well that will help visualize it for you.
Glesga is nicer these days especially the gay merchant city area outside that is where you find some bampots or loonies
Like i said wrote it in the 80's, a period that was bad for us gays.

Posted

I did not get a large portion of this song, but I liked it. Get a job/Will not get a job