What movie title describes your sex life? - Get HAPPY

Posted

Just for fun.
Describe your sex life if it was a movie title.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

. " LOVE STORY "

Tony_Peasley
Posted

Latter Days

Posted

batteries not included

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Switch

Alfawolf

Posted

"The Great Escape"

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Ok first of all these are great and hysterically funny!!

Ours would be "Always"

Posted

Yes debbie but not as funny as "alien " fools that could not pronounce my name used that instead

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I hate people who slaughter my name and then wave off being corrected cuz, "It don't matter." Matters to me, I learned enough English to talk to you ethnocentric americani, I expect the same effort on their part!

Posted

'you ethnocentric americani,' Referring to anyone in particular or just generalizing and putting us all in one group?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Anyone who gives me an attitude about being corrected on how my name is pronounced. And yes, I was raised by immigrants who found many American attitudes parochial and we say gli americani before we spit in disgust. I am so sure many Americans find our values odd and look down on them.

Posted

Aren't you stereotyping Americans? Do you like it when people stereotype all gays as being effeminate or having dogs ?
I find it very odd that you are putting down a whole country of people.
Did you ever hear or read the lyrics to a song "You've Got To Be Taught"--looks like you were taught to hate--that's sad.
Here read them and tell me they don't apply to you:
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/southpacific/youvegottobecarefullytaught.htm

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I am sure you believe they apply to me, but no more than they apply to most Americans. I can't begin to catalog here the ethnocentric and racist attitudes Americans have taught me are the acceptable norm. How they hate to have it pointed out to them. When they are ignorant it's just the way of the world, when I respond in kind I am the trouble maker, quelunque cosa!

Posted

You are spewing hate on a gay site and you don't know most of us! I am sorry you were treated badly as a kid and still carry that negativity around with you but you are are no better than the bigots and homophobes spewing hate at gay people without knowing us.
"than they apply to most Americans" Do YOU know MOST Americans?? I don't think so..
I have a feeling this is a futile discussion which is sad as you really see yourself as you described yourself on the rating discussion "old, never been cute" etc. and you have given up.
Bye

Posted

Well guys we all have our own reasons for preferring same sex relationships,and it is a rainbow community site,what does that really mean:
A place where homophobic,transphobic, sexism,ageism should not matter.
Martin,your like myself gay and proud, there are many like us in this world, some dont have the privilege of going on here as it means imprisonment or even death, lgbt rights are not yet w/wide, this requires unity,not infighting or insults,at times we all do it,then feel bad afterwards.
Tristam, your a nice guy, a friend of tommy, a good friend of mine, we only are friends despite all that happened on here we remain as friends, so it would be nice if both of you stay as friends.
In the lgbt community there is a form of discrimination, it is against the s'8's, why,because they either dont care,or feel hate, sometimes fear is coupled with hate it is.an emotional state to have them is to be human.
Remember there is. Cisgender people here,not just gays,lesbians, & transsexuals/transgender people too, we are all part of the rainbow community, at the end of the day that is what we are and proud not ashamed.
Sex is fun, but its not all what we are, that is a designation that is different for everyone, remember on fb tommy posting pics of semi naked guys, i saw the pleas and likes that some gave, even for lgbt mafia page i was asked to post guys stuff,said that tommy was better than me, i posted the lesbian material, and lgbt news, that is just the way i am, so please remember we are all different and its not just where we stay.

Posted

First, I'd like to change my response to "The Lost World." Secondly, I think I missed something. When did Tristram "put down a whole country of people"? Perhaps the attacks could cool off a bit. To Ailean, could you please explain to me the concept of cisgender? I looked it up on Wikipedia but just could not figure out how it differs from "normative" gender identity. I would love a clarification. Thanks, everyone, and thanks for the original post, which was quite fun. Gays.com ought to have a group called "Tangent Conversations," which I think is what happened here and which happens quite frequently between me and Tristram, too, when we get caught up on a good joke. Ciao.

Posted

I will try jack: cisgender is someone that is happy with their sexuality and also the normal society, although some become bi-sexual.
Most on here could fall under the term bi,you & myself & others have been married &had kids,there is no shame in being what we are.
Me, i could use many terms but prefer queer.
Google ailean gaelic form it will tell you it means in english language allan,.that term means bold or rock.
Guess that is a joke, just not my fault i was born a female and given a male name.
why state this! Why fight over terms that are not important, its the person that is, and we need to understand things do vary, as for land of the lost, ha ha!
not quite yet its more like genesis as there is so few discussing on here mabey some interaction is needed maybe ask operator for his stargate!

Posted

Ailean I am sorry but to older gay men the word queer is offensive--we fought for 50 years to get people not to use that word--like the 'n' word might be if used by a white person---and that word queer is still the one used before a gay person is bashed or killed--no, using the word does not make it harmless.
As far as 'bi' goes--my own feelings--I believe women are but not men--whether they are married and have children or not most men will admit to being gay not bi--and I have known many men who come out later in life and will tell you that they have always been gay--I just recently heard a good one about bi people--"They can be rejected by both sexes"-- aside from that I have NEVER heard of a man leaving his male lover for a female.
Back to that very offensive word queer--I spent 60+ years in marches, being arrested, signing petitions, voting and now taking care of teens with HIV or/and AIDS so that you can use the word queer but that doesn't mean that a majority of us have to like it--seems queer is a young person's word but think twice before using it please--that's like kids in high school saying 'that's so gay' or 'that's so queer' to mean negative.

Again, being married and having kids does not mean you are bi--in many cases it was to hide their being gay--a way to stay in the closet--a way to get promotions at jobs--a way to survive in the 'bible belt'--why do you think so many married men/fathers (and I can only speak for men) come out later in life or are the ones caught in truck stops, X rated book stores, men rooms, etc.?

Posted

Jack there isn't a 'group' anywhere on the Internet that doesn't go off on a tangent--it is part of the discussion process unless you have a narrator/moderator who has a firm hand and doesn't allow digressions, which sometimes make for interesting reading--to me that's one of the pleasures of being a writer--the mind takes you on trips---oooops! Was that going off on a tangent? LOL

Posted

Cigender, this gender, that gender, LBTQUQRSTE---I remember, fondly, when we all used the term gay and gathered together as one--now we are divided into so many groups that it is even more confusing for teenagers--why do we all need separate labels??????

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Martin, if you have never heard of a man leaving a male lover for a female one, you need to get out more.