Introductions - The Rainbow Lounge

Michael_Daniel_64333
Posted

hi all, i just joined and im hoping to make real friends and if possible meet a partner and have some fun, i hope it all goes well, cheers

Mark_Tahir
Posted

i hope that i can fine a true friends

Posted

Everybody sounds so sweet, vulnerable and lovely in their comments. I think I'm going to melt...

Posted

Hi everybody... hope i can make new gay or bi friends

Gabriel_Axl_Rodrgio
Posted

Hi everybody I'm hoping to get new friends and maybe my other half hehe I just signed not so long ago so I'm still fresh XD

Kaito_Daiki
Posted

Hi ^^ I just joined and I am looking for some people to talk to possibly and to become friends with

Dee_Pugh
Posted

Hi, I just joined and wanted to say and hopefully meet some new people.

Posted

Hi I just joined and wanted to say I look forward to meeting some awesome individuals!

Kyston
Posted

Welcome to all of the newbies!! Make sure you join groups to participate in discussions or just ask ppl to be friends. The more you put into this site the more you will get out of it. We can never have too many friends!!

Posted

Hi, nice to meet everyone ^.^ My name's Maesha and I just joined and wanted to say hello and stuff...so hello

Posted

Hi everyone! Im so glad to be here looking for friends

Angel_Joseph_Barrera
Posted

Hi all I'm, my name is Angel, and i am new here and happy to be a part of this whole thing and I am here to make friends and maybe more, so hmu anytime

Jessica_Fulks
Posted

Hello , I jus joined today .

Posted

Welcome everyone!

Katie_Lambeth
Posted

Hello I just joined and I can`t wait to make some friends ^^

Posted

I'd like to remind everyone the chat rooms are really easy to use and they have been a little too quiet lately so let's get back in them and make new friends.
If anybody wants help on here feel free to add me as a friend and message me.
I will help if I can and if I can't I'll find out how to help you.
This is a wonderful friendly and safe site so have fun.

Posted

Hi! I am happy to be here!

Posted

Ero! Haven't been on here in a long time .... so I will try and 're introduce myself, see how it goes...

Posted

Hi, Nice 2 meet u guys.

Posted

Hi! Nice to meet you, also!

Posted

Hi, nice to meet you all, very down to earth person i look forward to chatting with you guys

Posted

Hi Amir! It is nice to meet you. I am also new here.

Posted

Hi Amir, William, I am also new, nice 2 meet ye