Michael_Wolfe

Please let Gays.com - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Everyone I am asking to please go to this link

http://gays.com/groups/orgs/280/discussion/27471?utm_source=disc-group&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification and read then go and tell the higher up who is launching a New Gays.com.

Let your voice be heard about not having groups when they launch the new gays.com thats right they want to start a new Gays.com with out groups at first. Please guys go and sign the petition.. Thank you Mike

Posted

I signed the petition.

Posted

Signed!
If the groups go then I'll never be back on this site, the only reason I come back every now and then is because of the groups

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Guys you can also go to my profile page and were you post comment is another link to a survey that will go to the higher ups and let them know why you came to Gays.com and not the others sites that are out there..Please go and do the survey too....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Namal this is not the place to post such discussion...Go to the skype group....

Daz_Anderson
Posted

like groups gets people talking and share interest in things and make new friends that's why I am here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Daz did you fill out the survey..Sinced you are new to the site we what to hear more from new members..Please fill out the survey..tell us what you like to see happen with the new Gayus.com when it come's..

Thx
Mike

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have Sighned too .......... Tommy ....

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

Are you sure that there will be new gays.com ?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes Ali we will be launching the new gays.com coming real soon...

Greg_Michael
Posted

when is that gonna be

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry Greg at this time I can not say when..I was ask by the del. team and site mangers not to say..but it will be soon..just a few more things to work out..

Posted

Hi there Greg and Ali! Yes there IS a new gays.com...I've been working on it for the past couple of months intensely.

End of May...spread the word! And it comes with forums too...so you will all be able to carry on with discussions and commenting!

Watch this space!

@Michael...thanks for all that you do! looking forward to sharing the new site with you soon...you are going to love the moderation tools you can use to keep a tight ship!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx sister T I know it will be great and looking forward to it...

There you go guy's it will be coming around the end of May..