Looking for someone older than me - Looking for LOVE!!!

Benjamin_Tan

Benjamin_Tan
Posted

Yeah I'm looking. Always am and always will be until I find someone. Of course there are certain qualities I look for in a guy. As I've never been in any kind of relationship (love) you guys should know that it'll be my first one and everything following it is also a 1st time for me.

I'm not desperate mind you.

Posted

I have been looking for awhile now and have got use to being by myself, but the right one will come along when i'm not really looking !!!!!!!

Posted

Just take your time Benjamin and true love will come your way.
One step at a time and develop a relationship before anything else.

Benjamin_Tan
Posted

Yeah I know that. =) Just going for a hook up with someone you don't know especially for your first time is not a good idea at all. I've heard tons of advice from other websites. Anyways thanks for the advice haha appreciate it.

Posted

Hey Benjamin! I reckon you should wait and find someone that means something for that first time. I did that, and I have wonderful memories of it. Don't just go for a quickie that lasts 10 minutes .... even if you only see each other for a week or so, having your first time guy be someone special, you connect in a way that's not just physical. Anyway, good luck!! By the way, if I was in Adelaide, I'd be grabbing you in a second! Lol!! xx

Posted

Hi Benjamin, Take your time and get to know a person. The rest will happen. For it is the inner beauty not only the outer beauty that matters.

Posted

Benjamine as you have already been told take your time and dont rush into anything get to know each other first, understand each others likes and dislikes etc and I dont mean that in a sexual way you have to both learn to trust one another because mistrust and jealousy are 2 very dangerous ingredients in any relationship eventually your Mr Right will come along and I hope you are both very happy together GOOD LUCK my friend and remember always use protection Take care

Benjamin_Tan
Posted

Wow so many people dropping by =) thanks guys for the advice appreciate it. Yeah inner beauty is of course the most important. I'll keep on searching till I finally meet him =)