Michael_Wolfe

Pray for the Boston people - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Let us pray for those who were hurt at the Boston Marathon...

Let us pray for those who were hurt in the Boston Marathon bombing..and for the family of those who lost their lives..

Dear Heavenly Father:
We ask for your healing hands to touch those who were hurt
in the bombing at the Boston Marathon. We ask for your protection
for the fire and police as they continue to help those that are hurt.
Let us also pray the no one was hurt in the 3rd explosion at the J.F.K. building.
Heavenly Father was ask that you touch those that are
hurt and to let them know that you are there.
We ask you all of this Father in your name
Amen

Dave_Mack
Posted

I am here in the Boston area and I am sick at heart. My Beloved city had been attacked. 2 People killed, countless injured in a senseless act of terrorism. HOW can anyone do this....
Boston is the HUB as we call it. We are peaceful loving people. WHY would anyone want to do this.. Please God.....help us.....

RompinRick
Posted

God please comfort those who lost their loved ones and stranght to those injured and their loved ones.

Posted

It is serious travesty. Unfortunately, the media are jumping to conclusions too quickly as usual. Everybody is shouting al Qeida! al Qeida! Sometimes things like this happen at home, too. (Oklahoma City; 1996 Olympics; Pleasanton, CA, 2003.) Bush was the president who was so trigger happy to go running around chasing the Arabs, invading the Middle East. First we need to straighten out facts before we start making conclusions, and a rational president like President Obama is probably capable of that.

Dave_Mack
Posted

You are correct Jack. President Obama WILL get the facts and then take whatever action is most appropriate. Remember "w" was inept and stole the White House both times. He was not a ligitimate president. He was a place holder who ruined our economy and got thousands killed over alleged Weapons of Mass Distruction. The last election the tea bag republicons tried to steal the election again with voter supression in many places but thank God it failed. When I think of all the harm mittens would have done it scares me. And I hope and pray Hillary runs in 2016. If she does she wins and the republiCONs have already stated they have NO candidate that can beat her.

We here in Boston have decent leaders. While the Governor is on a tax raising spree most of it wont happen. Mayor Menino is one of if not the greatest Mayors in Bostons history. He is an honest hard working man who is liked by the majority and has been for 20 years.

Boston is surviving. I just want to see the person or people involved apprehended and prosecuted. I don't normally believe in execution but in this case I want a PUBLIC execution. Not ethal injection...hanging or electocution...something painful shown to the world that we WONT be attacked.

Posted

Horrible what happened there, and all three of the people who died were so young. A horrible tragedy. When I was a kid, I dreamed of living in Boston. I visited Waltham for a week when I was in college. It was truly beautiful. I went into the city only once, but I enjoyed it there. Hope to see it again someday.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Come to Boston. Dont be afraid. That's what the bastards who did this want... FEAR! Well I can tell you we Bostonians have more metel than they think. Already they have said the Marathon WILL go on next year as scheduled. The Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics will still play and people WILL come to the games. Restaurants are reopening in the area. You cannot kill the spirit of Bostonians, New Englanders or above all AMERICANS. WE DONT RUN!

Posted

I run, Dave. I'm an avid runner. I'm getting this knee of mine taken care of, and I'm going to run with the bulls this summer.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I mean we dont run away in fear. We will stand and defend Boston!

Posted

I just found out that my American side family was at the Marathon but thankfully they weren't near the blast.
Although no-one was hurt the little twins Timmy and Mikey my cousins were so scared they didn't sleep at all that night.
Their mother, Carey (my auntie) is in a state of shock over the attack and is now living in worry
Marcus their father, (my uncle through marriage) is also living in worry
I could go on with how badly my family were effected by this.
So even living in Wales which is a few thousand miles away from America it has still effected us - I'm really angry at this attack and can't wait for justice to be done - I am against capital punishment under any circumstances and therefore do not call death upon anyone, however, I do ask that whoever did this whether from a different country or not is thrown in an American prison and let the prisoners take care of him/her
When I heard an 8 year old boy died in the explosion, my heart stopped, my blood went cold and a tingle ran down my spine, because the twins are 8 - I've never known fear like that ever, it wasn't one of the twins but never the less an innocent 8 year old boy lost his life which is disgusting
Over here in Wales, in all the UK we send our prayers, our heart go out and our thoughts are with all who are effected by this cowardly attack!
Stay strong Boston!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thanks Chud. As many here know I am a biller for several Chiropractors. Well one of them was there at the site of the first explosion. She and her adult daughter went into Boston to see the Marathon. After the first runners had crossed the finish line the two of them went for a bite of lunch. It was just minutes after they had left the site that the explosions occurred, At first they didnt know what had happenned until the police came in and had the restaurant evacuated and closed. She and her daughter had avoided being hurt or killed by a mere minutes.

He 14 year old son was with friends when it happenned and because all cell phone service was shut off in the area to prevent any possible remote detonation of another device, he could not reach his mom. His dad was also trying to reach people. (She and her husband are divorced). When she got out of the immediate area she was able to get a cell signal and reached her son who was very worried.

Let me tell everyone here this has shaken a lot of people, not just those killed and injured but their families and all of us who live in the Boston and New England area of the US. Our TV and radio news coverage is almost nothing but on the bombings. Everyone is on a hightened sense of concern. Some people, especially children are afraid of taking the subway into and around Boston. Police presence at all stations as well on the commuter rails is very high. The immediate area where the explosions happenned is still blocked off to all traffic both cars and foot. The "T" (rapid transit) stop in the center of that block on Boyleston street is closed and trains are not allowed to stop there.

Tomorrow at 11AM there is an interfaith memorial service at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross in the south end of Boston. This is the Catholic cathedral of the Archdiocese. President Obama and his wife along with Governor Patrick and Mayor Menino will be there. This will be carried on Boston area radio and TV. If anyone on here would like to see/hear it go to www.cbslocal.com/Boston. It should be available worldwide. Other TV stations also carrying it are WCVB.com and WHDH.com.

To all of you where ever in the world you are I want to personally thank you for your prayers and support. Boston will survive. Please continue to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

Dave Mack
Salem, Ma USA.

Posted

I heard President Obama speak at the service yesterday. People were afraid he would use the opportunity to talk gun control rhetoric, but he did not. He kept saying over and over, "You will run again," which reminded me of Johnny Cochrane, but I think that's what the people of Boston needed to hear from him tough he could have been a bit more personal in my opinion. They claim now that they have identified the two suspects and one is already dead. Well, let's see. Considering the fact that today is 20 years since Waco, yesterday's "incident" in Texas seems a bit fishy, and I already am starting to smell a cover up, but we'll see what the authorities have in store for the second Boston suspect. G-d help us all.